Status: COMPLETE.

One Last Line

Pick Up The Pieces

"Its okay, I guess," I said, "I just don't want her to run away. I mean, she can't run away from me. She just can't."

"I totally get it, dude," the one with the crazy hair, Sisky, said, "I remember when I thought Baby ran away. I stayed in my room for a whole week. Then, she turned up in Jason's room."

"She was in there the whole time! I only let her out because you wouldn't stop crying!" Jason said.

"Well, if you didn't leave food in there to rot, she wouldn't want to go in there all the time!"

The boys kept bickering like that for a while, so I crept over to the counter and blew all the money in my wallet for Tati, a collar, and a leash. Oh well, I thought, I'm broke. Whatever, Tati is worth it.

I pulled the new collar around Tati's neck, and attached the leash. Then, with the handle held loosely in my hand, I walked back to the circle of guys. Sisky and the tall boy had their heads bent and were whispering together. Jason was shaking his head at them, and averting my looks.

"You look familiar.."

"Hospital," I said. I remembered them from beside the exit doors.

"Oh yea! That's when Mike almost cut off his finger!" Sisky said, a little too loudly. His voice echoed off of the small walls of the pet store.

A phone rang, and the tall boy pulled a phone from his back pocket. "Speak of the devil," he said, checking the caller ID. He walked outside, the phone glued to his ear, and Jason bent down to pet Tati.

When he came back, he said, "Mike is still freaking cause we still don't have a drummer or guitarist..."

"He needs to get that stick out of his ass, I'm telling you," Jason said, straightening up. "You'll find them, Bilvy. Don't worry."

Tati pulled on her leash, and I stumbled a little as she pulled. She was strong, for a puppy.

"I know a drummer," I said.

"Yea? Is he any good..Hey, look! Somebody likes my Cheeto!"

He pointed towards Tati, and it was true. She was sitting on the ground, sniffing and licking at the crushed Cheeto on the ground.

I didn't mean to. It was a chain reaction of sorts. I didn't think about it, my fist just pulled back and smashed into Bilvy's face.

Jason made a loud oh noise, followed by Sisky's loud laughter. Bilvy clutched his nose, choice words slipping from his mouth.

"So, um, yeah, I know a drummer."

Sisky laughed even louder. Bilvy took his hands away from his face, an eyebrow raising. I understood him. I'd punch him, he'd get a drummer. Its almost a done deal.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chizzy or Tom?
Who should be in the story..if I'm even putting all of tai in it.
CHIZZY OR TOM?!