Status: COMPLETE.

One Last Line

This Could Be It

1 month later.

"Pass me the fucking nachos," I yelled at Carden.

"Only if you get out there on stage tonight and shake your salsa mix," he sang back.

We were headed out to the first venue we've booked since I joined the band.
I was scared out of my wits, but I wasn't going to let them know that.
Tonight, I wanted to impress them and show them that I deserved this spot in the band, even though they told me that everyday.

"Okay, I'll make a deal with you. I will perform naked tonight if you hand me the nachos." Carden gave me a skeptical look while everyone else in the band looked at me in disbelief.

"Give him the nachos, Mike," Sisky yelled at him.

"I'll think about it...," he said as he shoved yet another nacho into his mouth.

&&&

"Thank you everyone, hope to see you next time around!"

After our last song, I stood up on my little seat behind my drums and took a bow with one hand covering my junk. I always stick to what I say I'll do.
While standing above all the other people in the venue, I was looking into the crowd when I saw her. She was beyond beautiful and I wanted to know her and nothing was going to stop me.
I rushed offstage with everyone else and got dressed extremely quickly.
I went outside to wait for fans to come and meet us, but I was only looking for one.
After a minute of almost jumping off the walls, she came over in a group of people, but stayed towards the back.

I tried to rush through the other fans as quick as I could to get to her and when I did, the first thing I asked her was her name.

"Hanna."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm thinking this story is going to end soon.