Status: COMPLETE.

One Last Line

Like I'm Supposed To

I smiled when she told me her name. Hanna. It reminded me of a song, and I could practically hear Bilvy singing it.

"I'm Andy," I told her, reaching out my hand to shake hers in the crowd. Her hands were soft, and her small palm fit nicely in mine.

"Its nice to meet you," Hanna said, standing on her tiptoes to scream in my ear. Everyone was leaving the venue, now, and it was gradually getting louder. She fell back down on the bottom of her feet, rolling on the balls of her feet. She continued to smile, her teeth shining up at me in a nice smile. Her smell was in my face, filling my nostrils.

I wanted to take her out. Soon. Tonight. This minute.

She smelled like juniper. Her face was round and sun-kissed, her lips pink and her eyes focusing on my face. The green color was shaded by long, thick lashes that matched the light brown shade of her hair. She looked nothing like Tatiana.

Tatiana.

My smile fell a little. How could I forget about her? She was the girl I loved; how could I pass her from my mind for even a moment?

I focused on Hanna again as she stood beside me. Tatiana. She would want me to be happy. She would want me to try again. She sure as hell wouldn't have gone on living her life like a zombie, had our roles been reversed.

Hanna. She was in front of me, and I was going to take her out.

"Do you like coffee?" I asked, and she nodded. "Let's go get some coffee."

Hanna fell instep beside me as we exited the venue. It was that easy. Not to forget about Tatiana, but to move on from her. Like I was supposed to.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't the end- it just sounds like it.
Trust me, its not.

Despite what Breanne says.