Status: COMPLETE.

One Last Line

Replay

"...And that's when I decided I needed to get out of there. I didn't want to continue living in such a small town for the rest of my life," Hanna finished telling me as she twirled her Hazelnut coffee with her straw. She stopped watching the brown liquid whirlpool around the cup and looked into my eyes as she waited for some sort of answer.

I whispered back a yeah and tilted my cup up to my face.
"So, tell me your life story," she asked as soon as I raised it up and I choked on my hot liquid.
What was I going to tell her?
I couldn't tell her about Tati, because then I'd get nothing but sympathy from her.
She might even think that she was just the rebound since it hasn't even been that long.

I began contemplating it all in my head and weighed the pros and cons, which happened to only have one each. I can only think up so much under pressure.
Pro: She could help me with the healing process fully.
Con: I'd become depressed thinking about it again.

"Let's just say, we're both better off not going back into that part of my life," I nervously laughed out as I started to drink away once again. She rolled her eyes and lightly smacked my hand and told me that I could trust her. I looked into her green eyes and something inside me just made me spill my heart out to her. After an hour of telling her everything, my childhood, puberty, and first love, she let out a choked wow.

We sat in silence for five minutes, when she finally spoke up again.
"Andy, I think I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's hard to write with writer's block.
It's short, but I got out what I wanted.