Don't they know, it's the end of the world? Short

Don't they know, it's the end of the world?

f I die tomorrow, I want you to know that whoever you are, you understand this letter's true meaning. I want you to understand the way that this was written. I am dying, my breath is gone, my hands will break, but my heart won't stop playing this tune for you. Because you are more special than you know. Because your eyes can tell more than mine ever did. I want you to finish this story, the story that brought me my insecure happiness, my beautiful desires. I want you to tell the world that I was beautiful, create a new me.

If i die tomorrow, I want the world to see that I am you and you are me. We are all the same, because we were created the same .I want everyone to see the beauty that I see, even if I can't see it in myself. I want you to live like there will be no tomorrow. Because maybe there won't be. Because maybe while I live, you die and while I die you live.

If i die tomorrow, I want no questioning thoughts to be in your head. I want you to live like you never did. I want you to be like you never where. I want you to feel like you've never felt. I want you to be able to feel the sun reflect against your skin. Absorb the feeling of the sun, of the snow, and of all the things that you know or may not know.

If I die tomorrow, I want you to experience the things you've never felt before, because I never did. And i don't want you to live with the doubt that I lived with. I want you to feel the love that I felt once but now forgot. I want you to love as I have loved you. Even if we have not met.

If I die tomorrow, I want you to not be like me.

If I die tomorrow, I want you to take a picture everyday so that you don't forget.

If I die tomorrow, I want you to believe in the things you simply cannot see because they are the only ones that can bring you happiness.

And lastly, If I die tomorrow, let me know that you loved me, so that I won't feel so alone.