Letter to Me

Introduction

I guess I should start with some facts about my life, seeing as how I told my students if they couldn't think of a beginning to start with that, some how now that I'm actually about to write it myself it feels way more cheesy and non helpful then I thought when I was telling them to do it. All well the tables have turned.

Name: Violet Bukowski

Age: 25

Occupation: English 12

Eye color: Dark green

Hair color: Dark red

Reason for writing this:

Like I mentioned before the tables have turned instead of telling my students to write a page about how they spent there summer where they would only tell half the truth making the assignment completely useless, I decided that they should write a letter to them self's.

Basically what they would tell themselves looking back. Easy right?

No. Apparently it is not that easy since the summer fun may be over but the issues it created have now floated into my classroom, where no one is up for telling each how they spent there summer. To fix this problem I told them they wouldn't have to read there letter to the class, they simply had to pass it into me where I would check that they completed the assignment and then proceed to send them the letters during there summer before collage.

Everyone seemed to be up for this, but then the question of how to start bubbled up, my suggestions had no effect. And soon they all riled against me and said it was un fair that I got to read there letters.

So here I am writing to my seventeen year old self.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been liking this story so far and have made plans for it.. So, :D.