Letter to Me

Sarah Carpenter

Be yourself, and if that's to hard then just tell Jared the full truth not your I'm so tough crap he loves you, no matter who you are in the inside.

I sat there waiting for his response, we where sitting on his bed, his whole room was a dark navy blue, bed sheets, pillow cases and curtains. My favorite color was navy blue, that's how I knew Jared was the one. We had a project together in ninth grade, I came over saw his room and that was it, I was a goner.

Some girls say it was the eyes that did them in, me it was the color of his room.

“Do you want to meet him?” Jared asked looking at me his eyes concerned and completely un fazed.

“No, I don't care I have a father.” My voice was concrete, glaring took over daring him to question me.

“Yes you do, but he is your father, and she is your mother.”His voice was gently, but I could here the push, telling me to accept the facts and deal not just deal.

“How did my mother get into this?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“I can see it's to early to talk about this.”

“What's that suppose to mean?” My mouth was working without my permission. I was pushing him away, he was to close to my wall, so far all my traps and alarms seemed to have not even made him sweat, but now the alarm was going off and his was trapping himself.

“Calm down, okay? You don't want to talk about it I get it.” Jared stated standing up from the bed turning his back to me, his posture was stiff as was his voice.

“It's not that...” I trailed off because that's exactly what it was.

“Stop okay? Your upset and confused about all this stuff that's going on with your family okay I get that, but I can't pretend to get what you don't tell me, so until you want to tell me lets just not.” He told me turning around and fixing me with a hard stare, his voice had a touch of pissed off to it.

I could feel the tears springing to my eyes, what the hell was I doing?

His eyes softened and I watched as he reached out to touch me. I didn't deserve this, he was so nice and understanding and in return I treated him like crap, acting like a psychopathy around him, never letting him get an answer right.

Quickly before his hand could reached my cheek, I picked up my coat and ran for the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have a confession to make, at first I was just going to make Sarah and Emily two rich girls complaining about little problems they had....but that changed, and now I like Sarah and I can tolerate Emily, for reasons that are un know yet....XD