Letter to Me

Emily Dogus

Things don't always turn out as you planned them, so remember, plan B is just as important as plan A.

“How was your mom?” I asked Sarah as she climbed into bed on the other side, her hair pulled up in a pony tail like mine.

“It was fun.” She told me smiling a bit.

Sarah, was a private person, something I learned a long time ago. Answers where not easy to get, she preferred to make everyone believe her life was perfect. Hell if I hadn't been in the restaurant the day her mother demanded a divorce I would've never know they got one.

“I asked you how she was idiot.” I told her tugging on the blankets giggling as Sarah tugged back.

“Shut up.” Sarah told me squealing as I reached over and tickled her side trying to make her release the grip she had on the sheets.

“Girls.” My mother's voice came through the door as she passed to make her way to her and my father's bedroom. I made a Oops face at Sarah. Who laughed, covering her mouth trying to drown out the sound.



“Please don't do this.” I begged him staring at him wide eyed.

“I'm sorry Em, I just can't anymore.” He replied before walking away.


“Summer.” Brad said a huge smile on his face as he helped me lift the cooler onto the back of his truck.

“Actually it's Emily.” I told him, placing my hands on my hips staring at him over my sunglasses.

Brad grinned, “How could I forget, my second love?”

“I hate you.”

“Oh look it's the love birds in action, we should take notes Sarah.” Jared said grinning a one sided grin as he bumped his elbow against Sarah's.

Brad laughed, and I felt myself smile, four best friends, the summer, what could go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if all the e-mails are annoying.

I can't help it. >.<

I like updating, it gives me a sense of thrill. :P