I See the World in Black and White

Aidenn is a 17 year old boy. His life absolutly sucks. His mother left him when he was four. He lives with his abusive father that blames him for his mother leaving. He has no close friends because he never lets anyone inside. His view of the world is a bitter one at best. He desprately searches for an escape. The only one he has found is through music which he pours his whole heart and soul into.
This all slowly starts to change when a moving truck pulls up next door and he meets this girl and her brother.
Maybe there really is color in this world and not just the black and white he sees.

The story is alot a better than the description! I promise! (I just suck at writing descriptions while I'm still writing the story.)
  1. My Only Escape
    Close your eyes The rain won't wash away(The Opening Departure by Aiden)
  2. Angel
    Betrayed, but not gonna be willing to change (False Pretense by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)
  3. Moment
    If love exists, I will fall (Moment by Aiden)
  4. You Know How I Do
    So good at setting bad examples (You Know How I Do by Taking Back Sunday)
  5. Your Guardian Angel
    I'll be there for you through it all even if saving you sends me to heaven (Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)
  6. Before I Forget
    I’ve got no right to win, I’m just caught up in all the battles (Before I Forget by Slipknot)
  7. Believe
    But you still came back for me. You were strong and you believed. (Belive by Yellowcard)
  8. Teenagers
    Teenagers scare the living shit out of me. They could care less as long as long as someone’ll bleed. (Teenagers by My Chemical Romance)
  9. Ordinary Day
    Just a boy, just an ordianry boy, but he was looking to the sky. (Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton)