Status: I'm done with this. Major writer's block. Sorry =/

Love Is A Risk, But We Can't Miss.

Chapter Six

"Jack?"

"Mmph?"

"How much did all of this cost?" You asked eyes wide, looking at all the various junk food scattered amongst the bench table in the park.

He swallowed the Twinkie he was eating, "Like fifteen dollars. Why?"

"Just wondering." It looks like he could have easily spent fifty dollars on all of it.

"Okay, Negative Nelly - Can we go play on the swings if you're done complaining?" He sent you a cheesy grin.

You gasped and picked up the closest object to you, throwing it at him. The Lollipop missed.

Jack laughed gleefully and ran towards the playground with you trailing slowly behind him. When you got there, he was already swinging high enough to jump really far.

"So this is why I didn't see you today? You were planning all of this?" You asked Jack as you started swinging slowly next to him.

He answered the exact same time he jumped off the swing, "Yeee - AHHHHHH!" He screeched as you watched him soar through the air. He landed on his feet, but lost his balance, sending him tumbling to the ground.

"You okay, Jack?" You asked, slightly giggling.

He hopped up, dusting himself off, "I'm fine, and thanks so much for helping me, I really appreciate it!" He exclaimed sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," you gave a light laugh.

"I got a boo-boo!" He gasped, looking at the tiny cut on his finger.

"Aww, does it hurt?" He nodded. "Okay, let me come look." You got up and walked over to him and took his hand into yours, examining the cut.

"Tiffany-Bear, I want a hug," he told you, looking like a sad puppy with his big brown eyes.

"Mm, come here," you smiled at him, your arms going around his slim waist.

"I'm glad we met," he said into your hair.

"Me too, Jack." You replied softly.

The two of you stood there hugging for awhile, until you felt Jack start to walk backwards towards the swings, arms still around you, where he sat down with you awkwardly sitting on his lap. "Jack, this is uncomfortable!" You giggled, struggling to get away.

"Noo!" He whined, holding you tighter to him.

You ended up sliding off his lap and standing in between his legs, with your arms loosely around his neck while his arms were hanging around your waist.

Jack stared curiously back into your eyes, whereas you stared back at him with debate written all over your face. From your scrunched eyebrows, the crease in your forehead, to your lip which you were biting on. Jack lifted up one of his hands to your face and smoothed out your forehead. "Frowning gives you cancer." He stated smiling at you, returning his hand to your waist.

"No it doesn't." You muttered rolling your eyes, a small smile playing at your lips.

"There we go! Rolling your eyes doesn't give you wrinkles, so just do that from now on." He grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty update. Sorry.
I just felt like I owed you guys something.
I fail at life for not updating for over 2 months.
I think I have a good excuse.
But excuses are excuses.
I'd tell you right here, right now.
But no one really wants to hear my story.
That's why I'm all alone, there's no one here for me.

My Story - Sean McGee.
If you cared, you would go listen to that song on youtube right now.
It was practically written for me and my bestfriend, who's going to jail tomorrow.
That song is both my life & his life, word for word.

Listen to it, and you might get a little insight on me.
And why I havn't updated.

Once again, I'm sorry for not updating.
And putting my problems on here.
I might put out another part tomorrow.
But it's highly unlikely.
I AM going to be updating again though.
Hopefully soon.

Leave a comment. It might make me happy.
<3Jiwi.