Status: Finished

More Than Words Could Ever Say

Think Happy Thoughts..

"Andi, I'm going back inside." Muttered Mikey under his breath as he stared directly in my eyes with a look as if it was all my fault Frank was fucked up.
"I'm going to look for him in the park." Said Gerard getting anxious as he left.
"I'm going too!" Said Ray as he ran after Gerard.
"I'm going inside.." Muttered Bob as he got up and walked back towards the house.
I was still sat on my knees, my stomach flipping over and over again, though I refused to throw up and stared at the yet black sky above me.
There were no stars nor a moon, only big dark clouds hovering above me.
Just as I felt now and then. Frank said I cheated on him, but we aren't even in a relationship.
Mainly because I'm afraid to commit..
Did he feel like we had a relationship? Why was he so upset?
He couldn't be in love with me now could he? That would be stupid.
I know I like him a lot but it can't possibly be the other way around, he's just being nice to me.
Besides, I don't need a boyfriend right now, I've got a lot of business going on with myself already.
"Stupid men." I said glaring at the grass down of me.

"Andi?" I heard a rough voice whisper from out of the trees.
I looked up and saw a silhouette sitting on a large branch staring down at me. I knew it was Frank..
"Hey.." I said with a voice that was unlike of my own.
"I just wanted to say.. Well.. I'm sorry." He said jumping off the branch.
I nodded and got to my feet.
"It's okay, just.. Don't do it ever again.."
He nodded and stared at the grass.
"I'm going back to bed, I don't feel well." I said as I smiled weakly at him and walked back to the house.
"Okay, goodnight." He said silently as he watched me going.

***

My mom was leaning down on the door frame glaring at me as I was yelling.
I was yelling really loud, and hard and I couldn't care less for my mom. She was a bitch, she didn't deserved to be treated nicely. I couldn't stop it, more vile words created in the back of my head to be spewed at her.
I was going away, whereto I didn't know, but I was leaving and she couldn't stop me from hunting my goals.
"Andi.." Said someone far away from me.
"You wont stop me." I growled as I saw the evil face of my mother turn in to something demonic screaming at me.
"Andi!" Said someone louder. And then I was waken up at once meeting eyes with Frank.
There was something wet on my face.

I hoped I didn't threw up in my sleep..

I touched my face and recognized them to be tears falling down. I was crying. But God knows why.. I can't remember..
"Are you alright?" Said the rough voice of Frank. It seemed he had either been crying or he just woken up. Why was he in my room?
"Yeah." I nodded shyly. I stared at the floor and discovered the dirty mattress lying next to my bed.

Had he been sleeping in my room?!

"What happened?" I said rubbing my eyes.
"You screamed in your sleep and I couldn't sleep because of your voice." He whispered.
"Why are you sleeping here?" I asked with a confused expression on my face.
"Because Gerard kicked me out." Growled Frank. "The mattress is hell.."
"I hope you don't mind." He said seductively.
"Well eh.. No sure." I peeped up.
Frank smiled at me and he touched my face lightly with his fingertips.
"I am truly sorry about what happened a few hours ago." He said.
"Hours?" I questioned. "What time is it now?"
"It's almost seven thirty." He said looking at his watch.
"Oh." I said letting my head fall back on to my pillow. "It's okay Frank."
He nodded.
"Eh... Do you mind if I.. eh?" He said leaning down towards me.
"Eh.." I said as he closed the inches between us.
He wasn't going to kiss me now was he?! That couldn't be true.. I backed away a little.

"Great." He said as he let his head fall down on my pillow and huddled himself next to me under my sheets. "Thanks Andi." He mumbled.
I smiled to myself. I was relieved he didn't kiss me, I have mono and I must have an awful morning breath smelling of rotten puke.. I was incredibly nervous butterflies racing down my belly like hell and still it felt like I was made of concrete and that I couldn't move at all..
I stared at the ceiling of my cellar room, it was concrete, everything in this room was concrete.
But I loved it.
I didn't need a huge apartment with large windows and lots of space. There was no love there, at least no love that could be received by me.. Where I was staying now, right now and then, that's home..
I closed my eyes and turned on my right, it was then that I felt Franks body pressed against mine. His chest, his tibia's and everything in between of them...
Frank moaned a little and he draped his arm around my waist.

What the..

I turned my head around to only see him sleep peacefully.
I shrugged my thoughts away and turned my head back, I closed my eyes and sighed.
I guess I could sleep for a few hours now again..

***

"FRANK!" Yelled Someone loudly upstairs as they stormed downstairs.
My eyes shot open and I felt Frank sleeping behind me, pressing me tightly to his own body.
My bedroom door slammed open and Gerard was standing in the door. First staring at an unoccupied mattress and then at Frank and me in my bed.
"Andi?" Whispered Gerard confused as I stared at him. "Why is he in your bed? Did you guys.."
"No!" I whispered agitated at him. "He just couldn't sleep on that awful thing!"
Gerard smirked, but he didn't really believed me anyway.
"Wake him up I need to talk to him." He said, now not bothering to whisper.
I rolled my eyes and turned around carefully.
"Frank." I whispered, but he didn't even show any sign of being awake.
"Frank wake up."
Slowly he peeked one eyes open and being met with my eyes he backed away, as if I gave him a fright..
"I eh.." He said nervous. "We didn't.. did we?"
I blushed.
"Frank! No!" I said glaring at him and Gerard laughed.
"Oh phew!" He said with a smirk. "Now what was it that you had to talk about Gee?"
Now Gerard even laughed harder, he tricked me pretending to be asleep..

Bastard

Frank sat up straight and got out of the bed. I blushed when I saw the bulge in his boxer short..
He saw me staring at it..
"What? You never saw a guy with an erection before?" He said with fake surprise.
I buried my face under the covers and didn't want to look any longer at him. I heard him and Gerard laughing about my reaction.
"See you in a few Andi-Ann." Said Frank and I heard the door close.

Andi-Ann, that's the nickname Jennifer gave me when I was little.. I wonder how he knows.. I called her Jenny-Jen since I was eight, and she called me Andi-Ann because our names sounded alike then..

I threw back the covers knowing that I was alone now.
But I was mistaken, Gerard was still standing against the door frame and he had a playful smirk playing on his lips.
"So, you spend the night with dear Frankie Boy?" He said.
"No." I said jumping in to my defense. "Just since half past seven."
"Darling, it's ten AM." He said with a smirk. "That's a lot of time spending together.."
I blushed again and looked the other way.
"You didn't had sex right?" He said with concern.
"No what the hell do you take me for!" I said getting angry. "I'm not a whore Gee!"
"I'm not saying anything that sounds like I've been calling you that." Said Gerard with a smirk as he sat down in my desk chair.

"You really love him don't you?" He said after a while of playing with a pen.
"What? No, I just.. like him." I said.
"Fool somebody else, everybody can see it." He said with a smirk.
"No they can't!" I blurted. "That's because you told all of your friends that I like him!"
Gerard blushed.
"Yeah well, I thought it was obvious." He said with a shrug.
"WHAT is obvious?!" I spat back sitting up straighter.
"That you two are mad about each other." He said with a shrug. "Anyway I need to talk to him."
Gerard smirked and left me in the room. My mouth was hanging open with awe and I couldn't believe what he just said.
I know Frank cares about me because I'm the only girl in the group, but he couldn't possibly be in love with me.. Could he?

I stayed in my room a little bit longer and a few thoughts came to mind.
He thought I cheated on him last night.
I don't even have a relationship with the guy.. Is he that mad about me?

Someone knocked on the door.
"Andi, are you fully clothed yet?" I heard Frank's muffled voice say.
"Em no." I said with a blush. "But you can come in.."
Frank opened the door to a crack and peeked around the corner. He saw me sitting in my bed with the covers up to my breasts.
He walked backwards inside of my room and closed the door with his hip.
He was still in his boxer short, but there wasn't anything that I had to be ashamed of now..
When he turned around I saw he had a trey with breakfast, and.. a spider on the middle of his chest, and it was really black and large..
"I brought us some breakfast." He said with a bright smile.
"Frank?" I said carefully.
"Hmm?" He replied cocking his head a little bit towards me.
"There's a spider on your chest.."

Frank stared down at the thing and his eyes bulged out of his skull. He let the trey fall down in fright and he started to scream hysterical together with the sound of smashing porcelain.
"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!" He yelled running through my room.
Gerard opened the door and saw Frank running around in hysteria.
"What's wrong in here? -oh-my-god-get-away-from-me-with-that-thing!!!" He screamed as Frank came near him pointing at his chest. Gerard jumped away and hid behind me in my bed.
"Did hell break loose?" Asked Mikey who sleepily walked inside with a cup of coffee in his hand.
"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!" Yelled Frank with a few high pitched screams while he was running towards Mikey.
"FRANK!" Yelled Mikey angry. "Don't move!"
Frank stood still shaking like hell when the spider was climbing towards his neck slowly..
Mikey took his sweater off and cached the spider inside of it.
Then he walked outside of my room and disappeared upstairs with his coffee.
We heard the words: "Big Baby." When he walked away.

"I think I spoiled breakfast." Said Frank apologetically.
Gerard climbed out of the bed and scanned the ground with his eyes for more spiders. When they weren't any more he ran away to his own room.
"I'm sorry Andi." He said with a blush on his cheeks.
But I, I couldn't stop laughing, and I really haven't been feeling so good in a long time.
This was really cracking me up since I've felt like shit for over a week.
"It's okay Frank." I said wiping a few tears away. "This was the best breakfast ever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Did anyone know Frank was scared of spiders? Well in my stories he is, and everybody knows that Gerard hates spiders already. :P
I'm back from a short vacation, and this update took me LOOOONG.. I know, I had writers block.
I hope I didn't spoil the chapter with that.
I felt like something funny after all the dramatics.

comments would be awesome guys ;)
Thanks for reading!!

Title credits go to the song: Headfirst For Halo's, by My Chemical Romance