Status: Finished

More Than Words Could Ever Say

To the last parade, when the parties fade, and the choice you made, to The End..

A few months have passed since Mikey's breakdown.
We're all communicating normal again with each other and there hasn't been any fights or arguments ever since.
Me on the other hand, I have never felt any happier, my sister came over to congratulate me personally.
I know, she's a bit weird sometimes..
Frank and I are very happy, we love each other and I can't imagine him out of my life.

I'm living in my apartment since a few days now together with Frank.
I mean sure he was welcome at the Way's again, but when your lover has a place of its own... The choice is easy.
My coffee shop on the other hand is a mess, and I don't mean it in the way of junk. I have so many customers that I can't handle it anymore on my own.
I have one girl working for me, her name is Mia and she's really nice, but she can't handle it either.
I need more employees.
That's why I asked Gerard in my office today...

"Of course I want to!" said Gerard with one of his widest smiles.
"Great it's settled then!" I said with a smile. "You'll get paid of course, and you can take a cigarette break if you'll need one."
Gerard nodded.
"When can I begin?" he asked as his eyes twinkled at me.
"Right now, if you must." I laughed.
"Great." said Gerard and he got on his feet.
I stared confused at him as he left my little office.
He wasn't serious was he?
I followed him downstairs and he was already waiting people coffee and bagels. He wasn't joking though I thought he was.

"What's up my favorite sugarplum?" I heard a soft voice whisper in my ear. I turned around and met up with my boyfriend.
"Frank!" I exclaimed and a few people in my shop stared at me. "I missed you honey." I whispered.
Frank had been gone for a few days so he could visit relatives and give an interview.
I was used to them being famous, and I was glad not to be an obsessive fan girl. I had never heard of them in my life before so how could I possible be? I had learned to love them and cherish them in my heart.
Though Gerard really makes it hard with his random tickle attacks lately..

Frank kissed me in my neck and my heart fluttered.
"Ehm, Gee?" I said with difficulty as Gerard walked over to me with an empty trey.
"Yeeees?" he said patting his eyelashes.
"Can you, eh.. manage it on your own for an hour or so with Mia?"
"Do you need some love making time with Frankie boy?" he whispered in a very naughty way.
"Eh no?" I tried to say indifferently but the blush on my cheeks gave it all away.
"Scoot!" said Gerard. "You're contagious with your mini flu there."
I laughed and ran upstairs with Frank on my heels.

"Finally." said Frank as he pushed me against the soft covers of our bed. "I thought he would never let us go."
"I just asked him one question." I said confused.
"Shut up you're ruining my moment." snickered Frank.
I laughed and he stared in my eyes, I saw a flick of amusement in those endless hypnotizing eyes of him and he started to kiss me. Out of nowhere.
I was shocked at first, but then I felt a wave of electricity shooting sparks throughout my entire being. I closed my eyes and let him kiss me, only making the kiss more romantic and special to me.

From my lips he wandered a trail of kisses down my jawline and started to kiss my earlobe gently. The hot breath's and the sucking feeling at my earlobe made my body tingly and I got turned on really quickly.
He noticed me getting more turned on by the second and he slipped his hand casually underneath my shirt. His cold hand wandered up to my bra while he wasn't leaving my ear alone with his twirling tongue.

The contact with his cold fingers and my right nipple made me shiver for a moment.
He left my earlobe alone and his other hand slipped under my shirt and bra as well, he started to massage my breast in a soft tranquilizing way. It almost got me in a trance when he he pulled up my shirt higher and took my left nipple in his mouth. Sucking and licking it lovingly I was sent to paradise.

My mind tried to form words, but when my lips parted only a soft moan escaped from my lips.
Frank grinned and planted more kisses around my nipples. I pushed his head closer to my chest if that was possible and wasn't letting him go any time soon.
His hand trailed down my belly and unbuttoned my jeans only to make a clear way for his hand. He slipped his fingers between my legs on my most delicate sensitive spot.
I gasped as he entered me softly, I automatically released his head and he grinned mischievous. "I think you're ready." he said in a seductive way.

He undid himself of his clothes and I threw my worthless pieces of clothes regardless on the floor. I didn't need them, I was in a sexual ecstasy together with him. Nothing was important, I wanted him I needed him. Damn I wanted that man right now.
He smirked as he saw my hopeless expression and he kissed my belly softy making his way down.

I noticed that his penis was already in a far state of erection and upon seeing that it gave me a shock of excitement.
Then I suddenly felt his kisses on the inside of my thighs, and no matter how I would put it he was going to the center more and more with each kiss.
When he finally hit the place it was like I burnt myself on a stove. It was hot, nice and embarrassing at the same moment.

When he stopped after a while he got back on top of me and he kissed me, making me taste myself. I felt his member pushing against my entrance carefully. I closed my eyes and I felt him slide himself in me making him moan with pleasure.
He started with a steady pace kissing my breasts whenever he could. I started to moan softly out of pleasure and his pace started speeding up after a while of listening at me.
I guess it turned him on a lot.

As my insides started to turn in weird ways, I felt throughout my stomach that I was almost there. I told Frank I was almost there and he automatically started to dive deeper inside of me as if it was his queue.
Within mere seconds my body started to shake as every pore in my body felt the same tingly ecstasy, I also felt Frank's member making shocking movements which meant he was sharing my high.

"You want a cigarette?" he breathed.

*

8 PM

"Hi Jen.... Yeah why? (...) How's Flint? .... Seriously? Wow that's great! (....) Yeah of course I'll help you out.. Okay see ya!"
I closed my cell and put it in the pocket of my jeans.
I had just finished cleaning the store and I had sent Gerard and Mia home. Right now I was heading upstairs where my loving boyfriend was watching television.
Jen was getting married in a week and she asked me to make preparations and help her out with a few things, because of her pregnancy she was forced to wear a pregnancy fit wedding gown. She was about three and a half months now so she started showing already.
Flint was awfully careful around his pregnant fiancée and he helped her out with everything she needed. He even endured all her pregnancy mood swings as if it were cookies and milk.

When I came upstairs I didn't find Frank on the couch like he normally was. All the lights were off, only a few scented candles were lighted in the windowsills. Those were only used for super duper romantic evenings I wondered what he was up to. If I could only find him?
He wasn't in the shower nor the bedroom.
"Frank?" I called out feeling a bit antsy (yeah don't laugh..).
"Andi?" I heard Frank say from behind me. I turned around and met up with him, he smelled nicely and his eyes twinkled.
"What's this for?" I asked confused as I pointed out the candles.
"This, my sweet Andi is for you." said Frank as he got on one knee and got something from his pocket. I placed my hand before my mouth.
This was ironic, when talking about weddings.. But was he really going to ask me to marry him now?

"Andi Williams, love of my life will you please marry me?" he said with a pleading expression in his eyes.
I gasped and for a moment I didn't know what to say until I found my voice.
"Yes!" I said happy. "Yes I'll marry you!"
He got to his feet and I hugged him tightly. This was so unexpected, but just the thing he would do.
He slid a beautiful diamond ring around my finger and he kissed me romantically.

I was sure of it. Frank and I were going to die together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright people, I'm sorry for the delay.. But this is the end, as the title says..
To be quite Frank (irooooniiiccc), I'm glad I finished this even though it's a short chapter.
I hope you all enjoyed yourselves and had fun or maybe not, reading this.

With love,

Daisy xxxxx