Status: Finished

More Than Words Could Ever Say

Come one come all to this tragic affair..

"No!" I groaned. This meant I had to stay even longer in this place..
"I think we need to go to the hospital." Said Mikey.
"Can you get her in the car Frank?"
Frank stared in my eyes for a brief second, and it made my heart flutter for a second.
Though he nodded and he carried me careful to the backseat of the car.
"Are you okay?" Asked Frank making sure I was fine.
"Yeah I suppose.." I said with a weak smile, though my leg hurt really much and I winced when I moved it a little to sit straight up and make room for Frank.
He came sitting next to me though he was sandwiched between me and the car door, he didn't seem to mind at all.

Because I couldn't move my leg in any other way, I kind of got pressed up against him.
That made me feel really uncomfortable and nauseous.
I felt his chest rising and falling behind my back, though it made me feel sick and nauseous it comforted me too..

"Where's the closest hospital Andi?" Asked Mikey as he drove away.
"New York Hospital." I said as I gave him directions with a groan. "But I don't want to go to the hospital.."
"Well that's just too bad for you Andi." Spoke Frank as I felt his warm breath on the top of my head. "We need to get that leg of yours fixed."
I sighed, and knew he was probably right..
I had a few scratches at my hands and my head hurt, but my leg was the serious problem..

When we arrived at the hospital the doctors started picking on Frank and Mikey because they had moved me in to the car and they should have called an ambulance instead..
Ah well, they should be happy I got there..
Then they immediately put me on a stretcher and took me to a white room. A doctor with a white coat examined my leg.

"Well your leg is only broken at one place, it's a small crack in the tibia that's broken. We have to splint your leg and plaster it." Said the doctor as he put his thick glasses a little higher on his nose. He must've had really bad eyes because he looked like a fish with those glasses..

Doctor fish-man..

"Okay." I said as I winced when he pressed his fingers at the place.
"You have to either take carefully your jeans out, or cut your jeans off with scissors later on." He said with a shrug. "Or else you wont be able to change yourself in different clothes since you won't be able to get your jeans off when I plastered your leg."
"I'll take it off." I said. "There's no way I'm going to cut my pretty jeans."
The fish man laughed and I managed to read his name tag since he didn't introduced himself yet to me because of all the commotion.

Doctor E. Prawn

You've got to be kidding me..

"Well I guess you have to take it off then or else we can't plaster your leg. The longer you wait, the longer you've got to stay here.."
I laughed.
"Can my friends come in to help me? They can bring me a skirt or anything."
"Of course they can, but they have to leave as soon as I start plastering, I like to do my work concentrated."
"Of course." I said trying to be a little serious about it all when I found it actually kind of funny because the doctor's name is Prawn and he looks like a fish, plus he knows how to crack jokes among wounded people..
The doctor left and he let Mikey and Frank in.

"Hey how's your leg?" Asked Frank with a little smile curling his lips when he saw me smiling when they came in.
"Still broken." I laughed.
"I knew they can't fix it! We've got to get the glue Mikes." Laughed Frank.
Mikey smirked too.
"So what do you need us for?" Asked Mikey suddenly.
"Can you two do me a favour?" I said with a little smile.
"Sure what do you need?" Asked Mikey.
"I need a skirt."
"A skirt?" Asked Frank surprised. "Where do you need that for? Strangle the doctor if he's getting annoying?"
I laughed again, I didn't know Frank had such a great sense of humor.

"No.. If I keep on my jeans I have to cut it off later, since I can't get my jeans over the plastered area." I said after a few hiccups of laughing.
"Where do we find you a skirt?" Asked Mikey snickering.
"In one of my duffel bags." I said. "I'm so sorry that I'm such trouble.."
"It's not your fault Andi." Said Frank, and I looked back up at him. "We wont unleash hell on you just yet."
I laughed again and so did Mikey.
"Thanks guys." I said with a smile.
Mikey gave me a quick hug and they left the room getting a skirt for me.
The doctor walked back in as soon as they walked out.
"Are you ready for it?" He asked standing in the doorway looking expectantly at me.
"Let's do it." I said with a warm smile.

Half an hour later I was sitting in my underwear and I had a plastered leg. It didn't hurt but it sure was heavy.. My shirt was long enough to hide my underwear though..
"Shall I see if your friends found you a skirt?" Said doctor Prawn. "After that you have to fill out some forms and you'll get crutches to steady your walking. It's not that bad that you have to stay here, but you do need to train your walking."
"Alright." I said with a smile.
The doctor left the room shortly when he returned with Mikey and Frank.

Frank was wearing something on his head which looked like my black skirt my sister gave me for thanksgiving.
"Frank what's that on top of your head?" I managed to say between a few giggles.
"Oh this?" He said pointing at my skirt as if it was quite normal to wear skirts on your head.
"It's my new wig! Don't you like it?"
"Well if you may let me wear it I don't have to sit here in my underwear, and you wont look like an escaped nun from Sister Act." I said grinning.
Mikey burst out in to laughter and pulled the skirt off of Frank's head who began to blush.
He gave it to me and he guided Frank out of the room.
"Eh guys?" I yelled after them and they spun around in the doorway.
"Yeah?" Said Mikey surprised.
"Can you eh.. help me?" I said as I started to blush.

I felt so completely idiotic that I can't even dress myself..

Mikey returned the smirk on his face and Frank even got a little redder than he was before..
"Yeah, where do you need help with?" Asked Mikey as they both came walking towards me again.
"Well since I can't even touch my toe in the state where I'm in.." I said waving my arms desperately at my leg and the bed I was put down to. "How the hell can I get my skirt slipped over my legs?"
"Right." Said Mikey as he snatched the skirt out of my hands.
"I wont look I'm not a perv." Said Mikey with a laugh as he looked the other way and slipped the skirt over my two feet and up my legs until I could reach it with my fingers to bring it further up myself and zip it up.
Frank didn't know where to look and so he stared out of the window until Mikey walked over to him by the window.
"What are you sneaking out here?" Asked Mikey with goofy grin plastered on his face.

Plastered, hehe..

"Oh eh nothing." He said grinning nervously as he turned around to me noticing I was wearing a skirt now. "So when can you go home?" He asked.
That didn't really cheered me up, and my smile faded away since I noticed that I can't go home. That I don't want to go home..
That I don't have a home..

"I don't have a home." I spoke coldly my thoughts out loud, as I fixed my eyes on the floor.
"Hey don't say that." Said Mikey putting a finger under my chin making me face him.
"Why wouldn't I say it?" I said as the frustration of my parents crept in to my body again. The people who I wanted to forget..
"It's true." I sighed. "I have nowhere to go except my newly bought den without electricity.."
Mikey's eyes seemed to fill themselves with sadness and I saw Frank staring hopelessly at me as tears started to well up in my eyes.
Without a sound he took me in to a hug which I accepted since I had nowhere to go but stay in the bed. And it felt nice for once to feel that somebody was looking out for you even though you only knew them for two days.

"So are you ready to go?" Asked doctor Prawn who came walking in with a clipboard resting under his armpit. "Or.. is this a bad moment?"
"No it's okay." I said wiping away a tear as Mikey let go of me. "A little emotional that's all."
"I understand, it must've been a big shock to you."
Knowing that he was referring to the accident I just nodded and smiled.
"Okay, well I've got a few papers for you to sign, I suppose the plaster is dried now so you may go home!"
"Great." I said in a fake smile. "Where do I sign?"

The doctor gave me the clipboard and I had to fill in my name and address of the place I was living. I officially still lived with my parents but they would freak out if they noticed this..
I had to come up with a lie..

"Jennifer Williams you may go home." Said the doctor while I was done signing.
"Thank you doctor." I said with a fake smile as he helped me in a wheelchair and rode me down to the front desk. He gave me crutches and Frank and Mikey helped me back in the car.
I filled out my sisters address in Newark on the little dots, and even so used her name for making it real. I'm glad he didn't asked me my ID..

Sorry sis, you've just broke a leg for me..
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow knowing that I've been working this over nights I'm pretty proud of the chapter!!
Thank you for reading all! And welcome to the new readers/subscribers!!
I really love you guys!

Title credits go to the song: "The End" by My Chemical Romance