Sequel: Road Trip
Status: Finished. The Sequel, Road Trip Is Active

A Sea Of Dead Drives Men Insane

Image
Credit to Lucky Strikes (:

“Whaddaya think’ll happen when Ronnie gets outta prison?” Asked Max one night, tapping his cigarette ash that had built up on the end of his stub into the glass ash tray beside him. I shifted uncomfortably, I didn’t want to think about this just yet. Besides, I don’t think the question was directed at me.

“I dunno, he’s pretty bitter about the whole situation,” Monte answered for me, I was relieved. Even though I got the impression they wanted to talk about this without me here. I didn’t wanna know what was gonna happen, I didn’t wanna think about it, but it was only a matter of time...

-----

Craig Mabbitt is the lead singer of the American band Escape the fate, and has been for over 3 and a half years now since their old singer, Ronnie got put in jail 4 years ago. The band knew that Ronnie was extremely bitter about the fact he’d been replaced, but they did what they had to do. But now, it’s coming up to the end of Ronnie’s sentence, and Craig’s shaking in his boots...anything could happen to him, with a bitter ex-murderer on the loose.

Who's after his neck, and his neck only.