The Girl at the Rock Show

I Couldn't Wait For The Summer And The Warped Tour

“Bella! Get up it’s time to go!” I awoke to my best friend yelling.

“Bill, it’s only seven in the morning. No one should be up at this hour.” I threw my pillow over my head. I was not a morning person.

Actually let me introduce myself. My name is Isabella Limma. Bella, or just Belle for short. I am about 5’6”, long choppy blonde hair and slender. I am 21 years old. I’m more of a night, party type person. It fits better with my ‘all or nothing’ personality. I live in Chicago with my best friend William Beckett, lead singer of The Academy Is… and I am currently about to go on the Vans Warped Tour to do merch for them. Lucky me! Oh, and I’m also sarcastic to a fault.

I felt a weight on top of me and something pulling my pillow away. After a short tug-o-war my pillow was thrown to the floor and I saw my best friend since birth on top of me.

“Come on Bella, you have to get up!” William whined. “We’re going to be late!”
I sighed. I hated when we whined. He sounded like a girl.

“It’s kind of hard to get up when I have some lard sitting on me.” I replied with a smirk.
He hates when I make fun of his weight, whether it’s calling him too fat or too skinny.

“Well the lard I’m sitting on is quite comfy.” He bounced a little. “You must have a lot. I feel like I’m sleeping on a plush mattress.” He started poking my belly causing me to squirm under him. I’m also very ticklish.

“Okay! I’ll…get…up! Stop! Please!” I tried to get out in between laughter. William finally stopped and got off of me.

“Works every time,” he laughed, “plus I get to cop a feel and you never even notice.” He ran out of the room before the pillow I launched at his head could hit him. Sometimes he could be a big jerk. But he’s my jerk, so it’s okay.

I quickly got up, showered and got ready. I wore a pair of pajama pants and an old Misfits shirt that William gave me. No point in looking nice when you’re on a long flight to California. I grabbed my already packed bags and made my way to the living room of William’s apartment and mine. William handed me a hot chocolate and a buttered bagel.

“I figured you would be cranky. So I heard that if you feed the beast, they tend to favor you and I won’t get my head bitten off.” He said with a smug look on his face.

“Shuf up! Don’t mafe me smaf you!” I tried to get out with a mouth full of food. William just laughed and grabbed my bags throwing them in his car.

“We’re meeting the guys at the airport and we’re going to be late. So let’s go!” With that William jumped into the car and started it.

I slowly climbed in the passenger seat. I suddenly got nervous and excited. I’m with my best friend on a tour across the country.

What will happen on the Vans Warped Tour?
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! This chapter is short, but the rest will be longer and better. PROMISE! The other boys will of course be in it a lot if you're kind of disappointed they weren't in this chapter. I need to start somewhere right?

I put who's going to be the topic of the chapter in the short description. I already know who I want to win. It's probably not who you would expect though. Or maybe it is? But, if you want to see a different outcome, send comments my way on who you want!

comment/subscribe please and thank you