The Girl at the Rock Show

My Life Would Suck Without You

I stomped off the bus and started walking in some random direction. I figured I should probably have a destination because I don’t really know San Francisco that well, so I went back to the spot me and John were at yesterday. At least one boy on this tour wasn’t a complete and total asshole.

I arrived at the bay to see a few fishermen, some kids and every now and then a brave jogger sweating in this heat. It made me want to live here. It was such a beautiful place to come and think. There were few places, if any, to go from some peace and quite in Chicago.

“Isabella?” I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see John with an ice cream in his hands.

“Hey John! What are you doing here?” I was excited to see him.

“I came out here to think, then I got a craving for ice cream and got that and now I’m back here to see you in my spot.” He laughed, “What are you doing here?”

“Same reason as you, only minus the ice cream.” He walked over and stood next to me.

“So tell me, what’s on your mind?” John asked while licking his ice cream.

I told him the entire story between William, Alex and Jack. I finished my whole story and took a deep breath, “so, any thoughts on what I should do?”

“Well, first you should probably make up will William. He was only trying to protect you. He just went about it the wrong way.” He laughed slightly, “as for Jack and Alex, that’s a whole different and complicated situation. Looks like you got some suitors fighting over you and two of them are from the same band! You go girl!” John laughed.

“There are only two of them, no one else. Alex seems to think that William likes me too, but that’s just crazy.” I sighed, “I don’t know how I would react if I found out he really liked me. We’ve been friends for so long.”

“Well don’t be surprised if he does. He does talk about you an awful lot. He talks like you are already going out with some of the things he says.” I looked up at him with a confused look. John saw my face and continued, “he is always saying how amazing you are, how smart you are and how completely gorgeous you are,” John looked down, “not that I can argue with any of those.” I smiled. I don’t know if I was smiling because William said all those things or because John agrees with him.

“I’m starving. How about heading back and grabbing something to eat on my bus?” I asked John.

“Sounds good.”

We arrived back to the bus. There was a note on the door saying to knock twice before entering. I thought that was really strange but did so anyway. I walked on the bus and my jaw hit the floor with what I saw.

Lining the couches and tables were tons of different types of flowers. Daisies, roses, tulips, you name it and it was probably there. I was in awe with everything I saw.

“What’s going on here?” John asked, “it looks like someone is about to propose or it’s an anniversary or something.”

Before I could answer William walked out with a nice gray shirt and tight black pants on. His hair was actually done nicely. He looked absolutely breathtaking. He was holding a bouquet of lilies in his hands. Lilies are my favorite flower. I was still in shock.
William smiled at me, but it soon faltered when he saw John standing next to me.

“Oh, I didn’t think you’d have someone with you.” William smiled sadly, “I’ll leave.” He turned to walk in to the back of the bus.

“And you think he doesn’t like you.” John said.

“I, uh, I don’t know what to do.” I stuttered. This was amazing.

“I think you should go talk to William. It’s a shame really. Guys like me never get to girls like you first. Goes to show the nice shy guy always finishes last.” He looked at me sadly and left the bus. I just stood there for a minute. This was becoming unbearable. What the hell did John mean by that? And what the hell is William doing?

I walked to the back of the bus to once again find William with his face in his hands.

“Bilvy? What is all this?” I asked softly.

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, “I just wanted to impress you, say sorry, and maybe as-” he paused, “I just wanted to show my best friend how much I love her.”

“I’m sorry William, I shouldn’t have flipped out on you.” I sat next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Me too. I shouldn’t have been such a jealous asshole. I hope this makes up for everything.” He handed me the flowers he originally had.

“Of course it does.” I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around his waist.

I just don’t understand one thing. What did he have to be jealous of?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh boy...I'm surprised there aren't any William supporters. I, myself, have always been a sucker for the best friend and girl getting together in the end, but that doesn't mean I'll end this one that way, maybe. =D MWHAHA...honestly, i don't know which one I even like yet.

But I have over 100 reader's on this story which completely blew me away! i didn't even think i'd make it to 5! I would like a few more subscribers though...that would make me super happy! and i love the comments too! it makes me want to update more!