The Girl at the Rock Show

I'm Sorry About All The Things I Said To You

It’s been about a week since everything went down with Jack and Alex, the whole John situation and William kissing me. I didn’t tell William that I was awake. I didn’t want to ruin a perfectly good moment. It’s now July 1st and we’re in St. Louis. I’m sitting behind the merch table bored out of my mind and it’s super hot out. Of course fans have been coming by, but so far it’s been a pretty low-key kind of day.

It was about 1:30 and I was anxious for William to bring me something to eat. This past week he’s been extra nice to me. He’s even gone as far as waking up with Tony so he can set up the merch just so I can extra hour of sleep. Of course when he’s done he comes and crawls into my bunk with me as a “reward”, or so he says.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around only to have my smile falter. Instead of William, Jack was holding out a hamburger and some fries.

“Um, peace offering?” Jack smiled slightly. I was glowering at him. I was still really mad at both him and Alex for last week.

“That’s okay. William is going to bring me something.” I snapped at him.

“Actually, he’s not. I had to beg him to let me bring this to you. Listen Belles, I’m so sorry about everything that happened a few days ago. We both got carried away,” he sighed, “it’s not easy when two incredibly good looking guys, me being the better looking of course, are in the same room as a girl that’s like you.” He joked.

I smiled a bit. At least he was apologizing.

“What took you so long to apologize?” I asked. I thought after a day or two of not hearing anything from them we were done being friends.

“William told us if we went near you he’d cut off our dicks.” He looked scared, I just laughed.
“You’re scared of William? He’s skinnier than you!” I laughed.

“Hey! How many times do I have to tell you? I’m not skinny I’m super buff!” Jack scoffed. I did miss him.

“Okay you know what? I half way forgive you.” Jack looked at be confused. “I’ll fully forgive you when you and your other half take me out for dinner tonight.”

Jack looked like he was giving this proposal good thought.
“Um…I guess we can do that.” Jack looked a little disappointed, but covered it quickly with a smile. “As long as you promise to sit next to me!”

“Deal! But you both have to be on your best behavior!” I wagged my finger in his face like a parent scolding a child would.
“Okay Mom! Fine! Let me go tell Alex this plan and we’ll both pick you up later tonight.” I nodded as he ran off.

Well tonight should make up for such a boring day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short filler. Both Jack and Alex will be in the next chapter.
Also a surprise some may like, other's may not.
It WILL be out later, I already have half of it written

Comment. Subscribe. I Love you all, really.