The Girl at the Rock Show

'Cause You And I Both Love

I sat waiting for Alex and Jack to come and pick me up. I was wearing a cute pink sundress that falls right above my knees, which have healed nicely in case you were wondering. My blonde hair was in a natural wave, it was too humid for me to waste time trying to straighten it, and I wore light make up. I wanted to be prepared if they decided to take me some place nice or some place casual.

Finally a heard a knock on the door and Alex entered.
“Hey, Belles.” He was looking down at the floor. “Listen, I just wanted to say I was sorry. It was my fault it started. I’m such an asshole.” He apologized.

“It’s okay Alex. Tonight is your way to really prove to me you both can behave.” I smiled.

“You sound like my mom.” He let out a small laugh.

“Well, I’ll stop sounding like a mom when you guys stop acting like kids.” I smirked, “Where’s Jack?”

“Outside. He let me come in to apologize first.” He motioned to the door, “Shall we?”

“We shall.” I giggle and grabbed his hand.

They took me to some small Italian Restaurant. I looked really nice.
“How did you guys know about this place?” I asked.

“When Jack told me what we had to do to make it up to you, we both went out in search of a place.” Alex said getting out of a borrowed car. I didn’t know whose car it was. Not that it mattered. Jack opened my car door and helped me out.

“Thank you kind sir.” I giggled.

They each linked one of their arms with one of my own. Two good-looking boys on each of my arms, I guess this is a good day. The host looked up from the seating chart to see us walking in.

“I’ve seen a gentleman with two ladies on his arm, but never the other way around.” He said
.
“Hey, Jay-Z agrees with me, ladies is pimps too.” I brushed one of my shoulders off sending Alex and Jack in a fit of giggles. The host just gave me a confused look and showed us to our booth. As promised, I sat next to Jack.

Dinner was filled with small talk, a few laughs and a bunch of jokes. It went really well. We were about to order dessert when Jack’s cell went off. He excused himself from the table to answer it. He came back about two minutes later looking really pissed off.

“What’s up brah?” Alex questioned his best friend.

“Matt says I have to get back to the bus because it’s my turn to count inventory.” Jack said
rather angrily. He looked at me and gave me a small frown, “Since you get to have dessert alone with Alex… Can we get an ice cream sometime… just you and me?”

“Of course Jack. Now go before you get in trouble.” He smiled and gave me a huge hug and ran out of the restaurant. He jumped into a car that was waiting outside for him.

“That asshole didn’t pay!” Alex said once Jack was out the door.

“Don’t worry, we’ll just split it.” I didn’t expect them to pay for my meal. I just wanted them to take me out some place.

“No. Definitely not. I’m a man, and I do not let the lady pay,” he smirked, “plus I get to beat the money out of Jack later. That should be pretty fun.”

We left after dessert and found a small park near by. We sat on the swings for a little while just talking about music, touring and movies. Alex got up and made his way over to my swing and gently started pushing me.

“So I want to play 20 Questions again. This time no fighting.” He laughed.

“Good. I go first. What’s your favorite color?” I asked.

“Um, blue. How old are you?” He pushed me a little higher.

“21. You?”

“Same. What’s the deal with you and Bill?” He stopped the swing.

“He’s my best friend. We’ve been best friends since I moved to Chicago a while ago. He’s helped me through a lot.” I didn’t want to tell him anything about how William’s been acting recently. “Did you really have sex with three girls in one night?” I looked up at him.

He grimaced, “yeah, but it was our first tour and I got caught up in the whole rock star image. I still have a rep for being a complete slut and a douche, but I’m really not.” I believed him. People do grow up. He started to walk over to the tire swing they had about 10 feet away from the regular swings. I followed him over. We both sat in it facing each other with our legs tangled together in the opening of the tire.

“Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend?” He glanced up at me.

“Once, I felt horrible. Never again.” I still felt guilty about it even though it was a long time ago. “You?”

“Yeah, back when I was a douche. Still have a rep for that too.” He looked up. “I’m starting to get tired of people thinking that. Ya know? I can be, actually, I am a stand up guy. People will just have to get over the fact I was a kid and I made mistakes.”

I kind of felt bad for Alex. William said all those bad things about him, that he was a charmer, a ‘hit it and quit it’ type guy, never one for commitment, but I saw something different. I didn’t see this as an act and if it was he should quit being a singer and become an actor.

“I believe you.” I said to him.

“People are going to say you’re naïve. That you’re just falling for my charm.” He laughed.

“Well maybe I am.” I started to lean in slightly. Alex, catching on quickly, started to move in too. Our lips brushed together in a small kiss. He backed away a little and looked into my eyes.

“I’m not going to hurt you Bella, I promise.” I really did believe him.

He leant back in and pulled me into a passionate kiss. So these are the fireworks everyone seems to be talking about.

What I didn’t know was William and Sisky were making their way into the park and saw us on the swing.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun....
ok so i love this one. I worked hard on it. A short filler led to a pretty long epic chapter!

Just a reminder this is complete and total fiction. I don't know how Alex really is, what he's done, etc. etc. I do believe he does get a bad rep from a lot of the bullshit lies spread around, but what can ya do? He's been lovely to me the few times I've met him. I just wanted to say that and get that out there.

This is pretty long and I'm thinking i deserve some more subscribers and comments.
FYI this is FAR from over. I have a lot of idea's for this story and it should be really long. I hope that's a good thing! So if you are worried or excited thinking it's going to end with her and Alex together right now, it's not.

THANK YOU FOR READING ILOVEYOU!