The Girl at the Rock Show

I Hate Everything About You

We were mid kiss when I felt Alex suddenly being jerked away. I opened my eyes and saw William throw Alex on the ground. Sisky tried pulling William back, but he wasn’t strong enough. William jumped on Alex getting a few good punches in before Alex got a chance to throw his first punch. They were rolling on the ground with fists flying everywhere. Sisky finally was able to pull William off. Before William could go back at Alex I jumped in between them.

“What the fuck are you doing William!” I screamed at him.

“You can’t do that with him! He’s an asshole! He’s just going to use you, break your heart, then fucking leave you for dead!” William screamed glaring at Alex.

“I will not! Get over your fucking self William. I’m not like that anymore!” Alex defended himself. I turned and gasped at Alex’s face. He had a bloody nose and a bloody lip and you can already see the black eye forming on his left eye.

“Oh my God! Alex are you okay!?” I took out a travel size pack of tissues from my purse. This might be the only time I am thankful for allergies. I started to gently wipe some of the blood off his face.

“You’re choosing him over me! Are you kidding me Isabella? We’ve been through everything! I’ve stuck by you through so much of your stupid shit and this is how you repay me!” William asked incredulously.

“You just jumped him for no fucking reason! So yes I’m choosing him over you!” I screamed back.

“That’s it Bella. I’m done with you, for good this time. I’ve done everything for you and you just chose him like I’m nothing to you. Pack your shit, you’re fired and off the bus.” My jaw dropped.

“Bill, you can’t do that! We need her; she’s our friend too! You don’t have the right!” Sisky jumped in.

“Whatever, work the tent I don’t care anymore, but I don’t want to see your face around me every again.” William replied coldly, sending me one last glare before walking off.

“Belles, I don’t know what to say. I’m so sorry. He didn’t mean any of it” Sisky tried to pull me out of my shock.

“Yes he did.” I stated simply. “I’m going home. I’m not staying on that bus with him.”

“Belles you can’t! We need you!” Sisky pleaded

“Bella, you can stay with me. Work the TAI merch tent and stay on our bus.” Alex looked at me hopefully. Sisky looked shocked and worried once the words left Alex’s mouth. I’m pretty sure he didn’t want me agreeing to the proposal.

“That would be great.” I smiled at Alex.

I went back to TAI’s bus to pack my stuff and explain to the rest of the guys what was happening. They all tried to convince me to stay, but I just wasn’t having it. I was so upset with William and if he didn’t want to be friends, then I didn’t either. As I was saying goodbye to the guys, William came out from the bunks. He had a mixture of anger and sadness written on his face. Once our eyes met the sadness, that was there originally, completely disappeared and just the anger was left.

“Have fun being Gaskarth’s new whore.” William coldly said. “Don’t come crying back to me when he fucks you and then loses interest. You’re nothing special.” He turned on his heel and left me standing there. Tears stung my eyes and I ran off the bus. He was so worried about Alex breaking my heart; he didn’t realize that he was the one tearing it apart.

I ran onto All Time Low’s bus in sobs. Alex brought me into his bunk and tried to calm me down. Eventually, I fell into a restless sleep.

William Beckett was now considered dead to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short. Sorry.
Jack and John will be in it again soon. PROMISE.

Comment and Subscribe. There's going to be lots and lots of drama in the next few chapters. I'm excited, how about you?
I'm also thinking about ruling out one of the guys as a potential candidate for Bella, but he won't be out of the story. Instead he'll hold a different but important role. Who will it be!? WHO WILL IT BE!?