The Girl at the Rock Show

No Way, No How, I'd Get A Girlfriend Now

I stayed with Jack for about an hour before he got called to go and join Alex with the interviews. It was about 11 o’clock and I decided I should probably head over to the TAI merch tent. I saw Tony and William setting it up. I approached slowly, nervous about how William would react.

“It’s about time the one who’s job this is showed up.” William sneered at me.

“I always come at 11, William.” I said meekly. Trying to avoid conflict.

“Yeah, that’s going to have to change considering I’m not doing this anymore.” He dropped the box he was handing. “So you might have to fuck Alex earlier in the night so you get some sleep.” I glared at me and walked off. I was holding back tears. He’s never been so cruel to anyone, let alone me. Tony smiled sadly at me and told me he’d be back at his usual time and walked off the find William.

“That was harsh.” I heard a voice from behind me.

“I didn’t think I’d see you again.” I said back recognizing the voice as being John’s.

“I didn’t think you’d want to after the other night.” John sighed. “I’m sorry about that. I just got way to smashed and poured out all of my feelings.”
I looked at him and saw he had a black eye.
“What happened to you?” I asked.

“I let my feelings out to someone else. They didn’t like what I had to say, lets just leave at that.” He laughed slightly. “Now tell me what’s going on between you and Bill.”

“I’m kind of with Alex now and William flipped out. He flipped on Alex too. That’s where he got his black eye from.” I sounded a little bitter towards the end, but that was because I was so mad at how William reacted.

“So you and Alex huh? I thought it would be you and William.” John was looking anywhere but my face.

“Yeah, I guess. Nothing is established yet. But no William. We're not even friends anymore.” I shrugged my shoulders. I really needed to talk to Alex.

“Just don’t set your goals too high. You might get disappointed.” John stated while helping unload some merch William didn’t get to.

“I’ve heard it all John, so you can save your breath.” I rolled my eyes. I’m so sick of hearing the same thing over and over again.

“Okay, I’m just giving you a heads up. I would say this about any guy though. I don’t need to see you hurting.” John smiled softly at me.

“Thanks John.” I smiled back.

I was sitting with John for about two hours. He had a late set time, so he told me he’d hang out with me until he had to go warm up. I was having a really good time with him. He’s seemed to get really comfortable around me, which is a good thing. We had these moments where we would innocently flirt with one another, but nothing to extreme. He would hold things a little too high for me to reach, or I would tease him about his hair or his sunglasses. It was completely harmless, or at least I thought it was.

“So, what’s going on here?” I heard Alex’s annoyed voice from behind me. John was sitting on my lap pretending that he didn’t know I was there. I guess it wasn’t flying with Alex.

“Alex! Hey! How was the interview?” I pushed John off and went to give Alex a kiss, but he turned and gave me the cheek.

“Good. I see you’re having a good time.” Alex glared over at John who just rolled his eyes.

“Chill out Gaskarth. We were just kidding around.” John blew it off like nothing was happening. I’ve never seen John so confident before.

“Whatever man. I’d appreciate if you’d stop flirting with my girlfriend. Actually I’d appreciate you not hanging out around her. I know how you feel towards her.” Alex replied coldly.

“Wait. Girlfriend?” I looked up at Alex.

“Well, that’s what I wanted to ask, but if you want to be with him, never mind.” He said kind of harshly.

“I would love to be your girlfriend, if you stop being an asshole, get over yourself and ask nicely.” I snapped back. Not the prime way of wanting to get asked out.

“So, you want to me my girlfriend?” Alex smiled.

“Of course I would.” I smiled and jumped into his arms.

I saw Alex give John a smirk, but to my surprise John smirked back. What did he have going through his mind?
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's not count John out folks.
Sorry if you don't like it. I'm super tired, yet i can't sleep =(

My sister is in the championship for Varsity Basketball, which is technically later today. Wish her luck! I'm going to watch her play.

Comment. Subscribe. I've had a rough night and those two things would make it better <3
ex-boyfriends suck so bad.