The Girl at the Rock Show

There's Room For Two Six Feet Under The Stars

I found out through tour gossip that William was the one who punched John. He’s just being an asshole to everyone apparently. I guess that night John was drunk he told William how horrible I was and nailed John right in the eye. I’m starting to wonder why I was ever friends with that jealous asshole.

It was night and everyone was packing up. We had a late bus call and there was a party tonight that I decided against going to. Alex really wanted to go, so I told him I didn’t mind him partying without me. It was cute really; he offered a thousand times to stay with me. He said he didn’t mind and that he just wanted to be with me, but I knew there was a beer pong tournament and Alex would want to play because he is the self-proclaimed king of pong. He’s an idiot really.

I found a grassy field I decided to lay down on. It was gorgeous out. I actually needed a light sweatshirt because it was breezy. I love nights like these. There was not a cloud in sight, so I was staring at the millions of stars in the sky. I felt so relaxed. I thought about how everything worked out with William, Alex and Jack. The tour hasn’t been going on for a month and I’ve already lost a friend, gained a new one and found a new boyfriend. That’s a lot to handle in such a short amount of time.

My thoughts soon drifted to John. I didn’t know what he was to me. He wasn’t really a good friend, but not a non-friend either. I knew he liked me and truth me told, I had a small crush on him too. I mean he was really cute and most of the time sweet. The man himself interrupted my thoughts.

“What are you doing out here?” John looked down at me.

“I was enjoying the peace and silence, but someone ruined that.” I smirked up at him.

“Well, if it’s already ruined, you won’t mind if I join you.” He laughed and motioned me to move over on the blanket I was laying on. Once I moved, he laid down next to me.

“So, what’s on your mind?” John asked once he got comfortable.

“The events that have happened on tour so far.” I sighed.

“Yeah, you have an interesting one so far.” John laughed.

“Don’t I know it. I seem to put myself in situations that I can’t get out of. I don’t mean to, just happens.”

It was quiet for a while. We were both just enjoying the beautiful night and the stars. I was about to drift off to sleep when I saw a shooting star.
“John did you see that!?” I sat up looking down at him.

“Yeah, never seen a shooting star before?” He laughed.

“Um no! I live in a city. You can’t see shooting stars there.” I said sadly.

“Well you’re suppose to make a wish.” John glanced over at me. I closed my eyes and wished.

“What did you wish for?” He asked once my eyes opened.

“For the rest of tour to go well.” I replied. “What about you?” I turned to look at him.

“Eh, I’ll tell you if it comes true. Deal?” He laughed slightly.

“Deal.” I smiled.

The rest of the night went pretty quickly. We both went back to our busses, promising to hang out soon. I walked on the bus to find Alex in his bunk. I figured he was passed out drunk, so I tried to crawl in without touching him to wake him up. Once I finally got comfortable I felt two arms wrap tightly around my waist.

“Finally, I thought you were never coming back.” Alex whispered.

“Sorry, it was a beautiful night. I wanted to stay under the stars forever.” I giggled as Alex’s scruff tickled the back of my neck.

“Yeah, I saw you and John in the field.” Alex said.

“Nothing happened, nor is anything going to happen.” I rolled my eyes. I thought he was going to be a jerk about it.

“I know. I saw you being a good girlfriend and keeping a friend like distance.” He laughed. “I even got offered to be escorted back to the bus by some blonde haired bimbo and I said ‘No thank you ma’am, I have a beautiful blonde already’ and she walked away all mad.” Alex laughed again. “It’s a shame I got stuck with you, I was really talking about Zack when I said beautiful blonde.”

“You’re a jerk.” I giggled. I’m happy he turned the girl down for me.

“I know. Now shh, I’m trying to sleep.” He kissed the back of my neck before drifting off to sleep once again.

I guess that wish is coming true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. Sorry. I bet you thought I was going to make Alex cheat on Bella or something mwahah. No. I like Alex =D

But, on a personal note. I live in NYC, which means like three stars out. I went upstate for college and saw my first shooting star and i flipped out. I thought it was so cool. Everyone thought i was nuts. ahaha WHATEVZ.

Comment. Subscribe.