The Girl at the Rock Show

So Obviously Desperate, So Desperately Obvious

Being with Alex last night made me feel so much better. I woke up in arms and turned over to see a smile on his face. I gently shook him to wake him up.

“Alex, baby, wake up.” I whispered softly.

“Mmmmm…No!” He mumbled. I let out a small giggle.

“You’re so difficult. You need to get up and get dressed. The last thing we need is Flyzik coming back here seeing both of us naked.” I laughed again. It was only a matter of time before Matt came back to wake both of us up to start our day. The Academy Is… is taking a few days off from Warped so William could rest so I didn’t have to do merch for a bit.

“He’s seen me naked before.” Alex said.

“Yeah, but he’s never seen me naked.” Alex’s eyes shot open.

“That’s true. He’s going to see how hott you are and try to take you away from me.” His eyes were still wide.

“Well, then move so I can get dressed.” I said shoving him a bit.

“But then again, I do have my gorgeous girlfriend naked and trapped in my bunk.” Alex wiggled his eyebrows. “I think I’m going to take the risk of Matt seeing you naked.” Alex rolled on top of me and started kissing my neck. Just before anything could really happen we both heard a girly scream.

“EWW! Alex get off of her! She’s just a baby!” Jack screamed causing us both to laugh.

“I think the moment is ruined.” I giggled and pushed him off. Alex groaned but got out of the bunk. He handed me all my clothes and I quickly got dressed. I jumped out of the bunk and stretched.

“Don’t think you’re off the hook missy. I get some lovin’ later.” Alex smirked and kissed me hard on the lips.

“Maybe. If I feel like it.” I smirked and walked away leaving him to pout.

While the ATL boys were off doing interviews and what not I decided to call Sisky and see how William was doing. After three rings he answered.

“Hey Belles. How are you?” Sisky answered.

“I’m a lot better. I’m just really upset at what Bill said to me.” I said sadly.

“Listen, he feels really bad about it. You guys not being friends is really eating him up. We all think that’s what caused him to get so sick.” Sisky knew William just as well as I did, so pretty much whatever he says about him is the truth.

“It’s not my fault. He’s the one that’s become such a douche bag. He needs to get over himself.” I said bitterly.

“You are both right and wrong. You’re right that he does need to get over himself. Alex really isn’t a bad guy, but you’re wrong about William being a douche. You know he’s not. He’s just jealous and bitter. A guy is stealing away the girl he sees as his girl.” Sisky took a breath. “I have to go, but I’ll call you later. Maybe I’ll even get him to call and you guys could chat.” Sisky finished. We said our goodbyes and I started to walk. I really needed to think.

“Hey Belles!” I heard John say from behind me. I’ve been walking for sometime now.

“John. You always find me when I’m in a crisis and need to think.” I laughed slightly.

“Well, maybe that shows you that I’ll always be there, ya know for the good and bad times.” He stopped. “Or maybe I’m just stalking you.” He finished laughing.

“I’m hoping it’s the first part.” I giggled.

“You want to tell me what’s on your mind?” He asked.

“Want to tell me what you wished for?” I retorted.

“No”

“Well, there’s your answer.” I nudged him lightly to show I was kidding.

“I think I’m going to check out Mayday Parade’s set. Want to come with?” John nudged me back.

“Sure.”

We were side stage watching the performance.

“This is our last song, it’s called Jamie All Over!” Derek, the lead singer, announced and the crowed went wild.

“It’s our song.” John whispered into my ear. I couldn’t hold back my smile.

Towards the end of the song John ran out on stage and Derek handed him the microphone. John took it and started to sing the final chorus. He turned and looked at me dead in the eyes and sang the part he sung to me back in San Francisco. He did it beautifully. The crowd went nuts at the end of the song and John walked back over to me.
“I really love that part.” I told John once he reached me.

“I’d sing it to you everyday if you asked me to.” John smiled down at me.

I’m just looking for trouble now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mibba is being a real pain in the ass...it's making me so mad.

depending on Mibba depends on the next update.
Comment and Subscribe to make me feel better! lol