The Girl at the Rock Show

I Trust You'll Being Me Down

I’m back on TAI’s bus. I’m still angry with William, but am more pissed off at Alex. He’s such a fucking asshole. Not only am I angry but I’m really upset too. I really didn’t want to end anything with Alex. He made me really happy, but I guess I didn’t make him happy. The kiss with John didn’t make anything in my life easier. I did it out of pure emotion, sort of like revenge, if you will. I felt if Alex didn’t want me then I could just move onto someone else no problem, but I didn’t want to move on to John when I’m still hung up on Alex. And to add on to my little pity party I have going on here, Krissy comes today. Fuck my life.

“Belles, I know you’re mad at me and you’ve been avoiding me, but I want to talk.” William poked his head into my bunk. We haven’t really talked since our fight two nights ago. It wasn’t like the last fight, but I was still really mad.

“Fine.” I sighed and scooted over so he could get in.

“I heard about you and Alex.” He said staring at the ceiling.

“Go ahead, say it. I told you so.” I was trying not to cry.

“I’m not going to say it. Tell me what happened.” William shifted his eyes onto me.

“After our little fight I stormed onto his bus. He basically said everything you said about me being a hypocrite and whatever and we broke up.” I mumbled.

“That can’t be everything. It doesn’t make sense.” William said.

“He thinks something crazy and stupid that’s just not true.” I avoided looking him in the eyes.

“Oh yeah? Like what?” He turned my face so I was looking at him.

“Like that I’m in love with you.” I rolled my eyes. “Everyone thinks that. It’s starting to annoy me. We’re friends and nothing more.” Something flickered in William’s eyes but I didn’t know what it meant.

“Yeah.” He sighed. “Just friends. Like always.” He sent a small smile my way.

“So when does Krissy get here?” I said with a hint of venom in my voice.

“Uhh, actually soon. I should probably go wait for her by the gate. You gonna be okay?” He started to get out of the bunk.

“Yup.” I simply stated. He kissed my forehead and left.

I sat in my bunk for about another ten minutes before I heard my phone ring. I had a text message from John asking me to meet him by his bus. I got up and started making my way towards The Maine’s bus.

“Hey Bella.” John blushed.

“Hey John.” I smiled. He’s cute when he blushes.

“Listen, I know you just broke up with Alex like two days ago, but my Aunt is having a wedding in three days and we’ll only be gone for two days and I was wondering if you would maybe be my date. If it’s okay with Tony and you and whoever else it needs to be okay with.” He rambled on.

“Um, I would love to go actually. I need to get away.” I laughed slightly.

“Great! I already have the plane tickets. You don’t need to pay a single dime. All my treat. I’m so glad you said yes! I was so nerv-” I slapped my hand over his mouth.

“I’m excited too. Let me just go tell Tony about these plans.” I hugged John and went to tell Tony about the wedding.

Tony told me it wasn’t a problem at all. We were talking about possible substitutes when William walked in with Krissy attached to his arm.

“Isabella! How nice to see you again.” Krissy smirked.

“Uhh, yeah.” I gave her a blank stare.

“Bella.” William warned but I just shook him off.

“Bill, I’m going with John to his Aunt’s wedding in three days and I’ll be gone for two. Just letting you know.” I told William.

“Isn’t your boyfriend’s name Alex?” Krissy questioned.

“We broke up. Not like it’s any of your business.” I snapped at her.

“I guess you were right William. Guess you really weren’t anything special.” Krissy smirked at me. William’s eyes went wide while mine filled with tears.

“Bella, I didn’t mean it. I only said it when I was mad.” William tried.

“Save it. I don’t care anymore. Just keep the whore away from me.” I turned and went into the bunk to let the tears I was so desperately holding back fall.

So now my best friend is telling other people I’m meaningless. Great. Three days can’t come soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. Sleepy time. I wanted to give you guys an idea of what Krissy was like.

Comment. Subscribe. There is going to be a lot of John Oh coming up because there has been not enough of him in this story.