The Girl at the Rock Show

In A Perfect World All The Geeks Get The Girls

After a long day of manning the merch tent in a thousand degree heat all I wanted to do was go back to TAI’s bus and relax. I quickly grabbed something to eat at catering and started making my way over to the bus. I knew William wouldn’t be there because he had the last set of the day so I wouldn’t have to deal with any awkwardness between him and I. I arrived on the bus and collapsed on the couch. I turned on the TV and sat watching the news dozing in and out. My cell phone rang nearly giving me a heart attack. I picked it up without looking at the caller I.D.

“Hello?” I answered tiredly.

“Hey, it’s John.” He sounded annoyed.

“Oh, um hey. What’s up?” I perked up a bit.

“Can we talk in person?” He said.

“Sure. Come by TAI’s bus.” He didn’t even respond he just hung up.

Not even five minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it and John stormed past me onto the bus.

“Um, hi.” I said shocked. I’ve never really seen him this mad before, other then the drunken day.

“So you’re with Alex again?” He turned around and glared at me.

“No, I’m not. Who said that?” I asked confused.

“I was talking to Rian Dawson and he went on and on about how Alex set up this nice dinner or whatever and how you guys were good again and you spent the night with him.” He said angrily.

“He did and I did spend the night, but nothing happened.” I defended myself.

“Really? So you just slept next to him. You didn’t fuck? I find that hard to believe.” He laughed bitterly. “You’re such a fucking tease. I pour my heart out to you and not even five fucking minutes later you’re with Alex! You’re such a fucking slut!” He yelled.

“Fuck you! I can’t believe you. You’re not my boyfriend. You have no say in what I do. You fucking spring this ‘I love you’ bullshit on me. I like you; I really do, but love? John what the hell do you want me to say?” I was so annoyed.

“I don’t know. Say either you want to try something or not. Don’t lead me on. That’s the shittiest thing a person could do.” He let out a frustrated sigh and sat down.

“I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry. I just don’t want to lose anyone.” I sat down next to him. He just nodded.

“So, I need an answer. Right now. Can you see us together or am I just wasting my time here?” John looked me right in the eyes. I felt tears start to well up.

“John, I don’t know. I mean Alex will never leave us alone and William just made this huge confession. It’s a lot to deal with right now. And now you’re giving me this ultimatum. I don’t know what to do or say anymore.” I let the tears fall.

“Well, you just gave me an answer.” John said sadly.

“What do you mean?” I looked at him confused.

“I ask you if you want to be with me and you bring up Alex and William. I guess I never really stood a chance huh?” He laughed slightly. “Nice guys always finish last.” He sighed for about the hundredth time.

“I’m sorry.” I couldn’t think of anything else I could say. I could tell him that I did have some feelings for him, but they aren’t really enough. Alex and William will always be in the way. I’m trying to go by what Jack said. I want to fall asleep with a smile on my face and if I’m with John I don’t think that will happen.

“Nothing to be sorry for.” He stood up.

“Can we still be friends?” I asked still with tears coming down.

“Maybe one day. I can’t be around you right now. I’ll let you know when my hearts not so broken anymore.” He gave me a sad smile and walked off the bus.

I couldn’t hold back the sobs that wanted to come through. I didn’t regret turning him down or whatever you want to call it, but I did feel horrible for what I did to him.

I can’t have that happen with Alex or William.
♠ ♠ ♠
don't kill me. I'm sorry. I couldn't think of an ending with him that I would've liked. I know a lot of you liked him. It's okay though! No death threats please.

OKAY! Our trio's down to two. (HA Lion King)
William vs. Alex

Comment. Subscribe.