The Girl at the Rock Show

I Know Who I Want To Take Me Home

After my break down in the hallway, I finally suppressed my feelings and went back into the room. I completely ignored William’s questions about what happened with Alex. I didn’t want him knowing. I jumped into the shower and took the longest, hottest shower ever. I just needed to relax and think things through. When I was done I came out wrapped in a towel to find William watching TV.

“Finally. You were in there for like an hour.” He laughed.

“Yeah.” I said absently while looking for clothes.

“Bella, you okay?” He asked sadly.

“I will be. I just need to fix things.” I said going back into the bathroom to change. I worse a simple white v-neck and a denim skirt. This would be good enough for the party.

“Bella, I have a few interviews to do. I’ll meet you at the party. Is that okay?” I heard William say from the other side of the door.

“That’s fine.” I replied softly. Once I heard the door close I came out. I did my hair and my makeup and sat on my laptop waiting for the party to begin.

Time is not my friend. It went way too quickly. I still didn’t make a decision, nor was a close to one. I slowly made my way to the group of people that were outside in the parking lot of the venue. Most of them were already drunk and some have even started dancing.

“Hey Belles. You feeling better?” William said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

“Um, I think I will be feeling better soon.” I forced a smile.

“You wanna dance?” William asked pointing towards the area where everyone was dancing.

“Sure” I shrugged. William handed me a beer and went to go dance. William placed his hand that wasn’t holding a beer on my hip and pulled me in real close. I was practically buried in his chest I was so close. We started moving along with the beat when I heard my name from behind me.

“So this is it huh? You’re going to be with him?” Alex growled once I turned around.

“No! I don’t know! I, uh, I like you.” I said quickly.

“What?” I heard William gasp from behind me. “Last night was nothing then? What if we did sleep together huh? Thank god we didn’t.” William spat at me.

“No Bill stop, I like you too-” I tried.

“Couldn’t seal the deal, huh Beckett?” Alex smirked.

“Actually, I could’ve, but I stopped it. She wanted it.” William shot back, wiping the smirk off Alex’s face.

“Yeah, okay, whatever. She could’ve had you at any time during your life and never did. She wanted me the moment she met me. That says a lot. She’s only fucking considering anything with you because she feels bad.” Alex said harshly.

“It didn’t seem that way last night.” William growled at Alex.

“Just fucking give it up. I’ll never leave her alone. She’ll never be happy with you. You’re just a friend and not even a good one at that.” Alex’s smirk reappeared. “I mean what kind of friend goes off saying shit about her, ignores her for no real good reason, then dates a girl she hates?”

“You don’t know shit. You’re the one you fucking flipped out for no reason and broke up with her. All because you’re so threatened by me.” William’s smile was evil. I’ve never seen anything like it before. I just stood frozen watching the two go back and forth. I wanted to stop it, but didn’t know how.

“Threatened by some lame ass best friend? Whatever dude, you must be twisted.” Alex laughed in William’s face. The two were basically nose-to-nose. William was the first to push Alex.

“Don’t fucking touch me asshole!” Alex shoved William back, causing him to stumble. This pissed William off because he took a hard swing at Alex hitting him square in the jaw. It seemed like it didn’t even affect him because Alex swung right back nailing William in the eye. Cue repeat of their first fight. I was screaming at them to stop, Rian and Zack were trying to pull Alex off, while Gabe and Carden were trying to pull back William. It seemed like everything was in slow motion. Kind of like a scene from Fight Club. After what seemed like hours, they were pulled off of each other.

“You don’t fucking deserve her!” William yelled, trying to break free from Gabe and Carden’s grasp. Alex just got dragged off screaming a of bunch obscenities.

“Well, that was fun.” Jack said wide-eyed standing next to me.

“I-I don’t know what to do.” I said with tears forming in my eyes.

“I think you do.” Was all Jack said before kissing my forehead and walking towards his bus.

I stopped to think for another few minutes and smiled. I started making my way to the bus they dragged him off to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm going to start counting votes. If it's a landslide, I'll pick that person, but if it's close I might pick the one I want to win. So if you want your guy to win, I suggest you comment.
One more after this =(

Again, after the last chapter you guys decided if you want a sequel or not.

ALSO, read my Jack Barakat story. You know you want to.

Comment. Subscribe.