The Girl at the Rock Show

Dream Another Sunset With You

I’ve been racking my brain for about an hour over what Jack had said to me. We’ve only known each other for two days and I’m what he’s always wanted? That was a little confusing.

It was around 6:30 and Tony said he’d take over from here. Our new system is he’ll set up the tent, I’ll lay out all the merch, I make sure everything is neat so it’s easy to put away and Tony will take over so I can go eat and relax. The perfect system. I wasn’t really hungry so I opted out of catering and went back to the bus for something small to eat. On my way over I spotted John and started to make my over to him.

“Hey John, what’s up?” He turned around to see me smiling up at him.

“Oh, um, hey Isabella. How’s your knees?” He asked. I couldn’t help but notice that he didn’t have a shirt on, not that I was complaining.

“They hurt, but are better, thanks to you.” I saw him blush at my comment and turn away.
“Well, I just thought I’d say hey and thank you for yesterday. I guess I’ll see you around.” I said sadly. It seemed like he didn’t want me around because he wasn’t making eye contact. I started to walk away and I felt his hand grab my wrist.

“Don’t go! I mean, uh, stay, with me, if you want. You don’t have to. You can go. I’m sor-” I cut him off my putting my hand over his mouth.

“I want to stay,” I giggled, “can we just grab something to eat first on my bus.”

“Sure, no problem.” He smiled. His smile is always crooked. It gives me butterflies every time.

I ate a sandwich quickly and much to my disappointment John put a shirt on. After, John and me decided to walk around San Francisco for a bit. We ended up by the bay right about the time the sun was setting. It was completely breath taking. I grew up in New York City and Chicago so I never got to see a sunset like this before. The sky was painted all different kinds of blues, pinks, oranges and purples. I looked down the dock a bit and noticed a bunch of couples cuddled up into each other. It really was romantic. I looked up at John to notice he was staring at me. Once our eyes made contact he quickly turned his attention back to the sunset.

“It’s really beautiful.” He finally spoke. I just nodded in response.
He started humming. His humming turned into slight mumbling, which turned into the song he was originally humming.

“We made love by the ocean, as the waves crashed around you. Sunsets never were so bright, and the skies never so blue…” he sang perfectly in tune. I’ve never heard the song before.

“That was beautiful. Was that one of your songs?” He just laughed.

“No, it’s one of my friends bands. They’re on this tour actually. Mayday Parade?”

“Never heard of them.” I should probably start listening to some bands. I’m starting to get embarrassed due to my lack of knowledge.

“It just seemed like a perfect time to sing the song.” John said still looking out over the bay. It was practically dark now, but still beautiful.

“We should probably head back now. I don’t want you to be late for bus call.” John said sadly.

We walked back to the busses making small talk every now and then. I really liked hanging out with John. We reached my bus first and I turned to him before I got on.

“I really enjoyed myself. Now I definitely have to go check your band out because your voice is amazing.” I smiled at him. It felt like those awkward goodbyes on a first date. You don’t know whether to hug, kiss or just leave.

“Thanks. I really hope you do come see us. Maybe Mayday Parade too. Maybe I’ll sing that song with them one day,” John stopped for a moment and glanced up looking at me for a moment before looking back down, “it’s like our song now.” I didn’t know if I was meant to hear it, but I did. A huge smile spread across my face.

“You should probably get to your bus. I’ll catch you later though, right?” I was hoping he’d say yes.

“Um, yeah, definitely! I, uh, mean, sure. Of course.” He tried to cover up the first part by acting cool.

“So, I’ll see you.” He gave me a hug and walked away mumbling something.

I’m going to have to check out this new song of ours.
♠ ♠ ♠
mmm 'Jamie All Over' and John Oh AND a sunset.
You can't go wrong. comment/subcribe please and thank you<3

OH and in most of the comments everyone is saying how it's hard to choose, but it will get easier. You might even change your mind sixteen times. You know how boys are in the beginning of relationships, sweet, and then most of them turn to poo. lmao But keep telling me who you want!

OH AND SPRING TRAINING STARTED TODAY FOR THE METS!!
I <3 the Met's and baseball. anyone else?