Waiting

The Surprise

(Recap)

I walked out and suddenly, someone had grabbed me by the neck and turned me around. I was shit scared, and then, I saw who it was, the person I most dreaded.

(End Recap)

It was my mom, my fucking mother. Of all the people in the world, why did it have to be her? I tried kicking her, biting her, whatever came to my mind. Nothing worked. I tried screaming, but she just covered my mouth. I tried to bite her hand, but her grip was too tight.

"Marie!!!!" she screamed. "What the hell do you think you're doing!!" She was drunk. I could smell the alcohol on her breath.

Finally, I just gave up. My mom dragged me to a near by ally. She threw me against the wall and started kicking me and punching me. I cried, hard. And why I didn't scream? I have no clue. Then, I saw her pull out something silver and shiny. I didn't care.

"If it's a knife," I thought, "Then good." Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my side. I groaned and collapsed to the ground. Right then, I saw my mom run away, and I blacked out.

*Next Day*

I woke up, panicking, scared as hell. I didn't know where I was, and I certainly was not in the ally that I was in before. "Where the hell am I!?" I yelled. Someone came running in my room. In fact, two more people came running in the room also.

"No way," I said. "No fucking way this can be Green Day. Am I dreaming? Someone pinch me." So knowing the foolish person Tre is, he pinched me. "Ow! Not really!" I said.

He looked at me with puppy-dog eyes and said, "I'm sowwy." I laughed at him because he sounded just like a 2 year old.

"Hey!!" he said. "Not funny!" and he stormed off into the next room. We all laughed.

"So," I started, "Why exactly am I here?" Mike answered and said, "Well, we kinda found you in the ally, unconscious, and we decided to do something because, well, you were laying there, helpless." "We couldn't find any hospitals near by, and we don't have a car, so we decided to bring you back to our hotel."

Just then, I realized that I was ACTUALLY with the guy I secretly had a crush on. Of course, it was Billie Joe. And I had avoided looking at him this whole time. I looked at Mike, and I said, "Well, thank you, and I really wasn't expecting to wake up in Green Day's hotel room."

While I was looking at Mike, I could see Billie staring at me. I didn't think anything of it because I knew he wouldn't like me. No one liked me. Besides, he had a wife and two kids. Joey was my age.

"Why did you guys bring me back here? I'm not worth anything. You should've just left me there." For the first time, Billie spoke up. "Don't say that, hun! Why do you say that? You are beautiful and you ARE worth loads of things."

I looked at him, shocked at what he just said. "You really think that?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I really do." he said. Just then, we heard screaming from the other room. "Ahhh!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!! AHHH!! SPIDER!!!!!" Tre screamed. Mike and Billie looked at each other, then looked at me. "Stay here" Mike said. "You need to rest."

The two of them went into the other room to "rescue" Tre. "Shut up dip face!" Billie said. "It's just a stupid spider!"

"NO!! It's NOT a stupid spider! See?! It keeps coming towards me. AHH!!" Tre yelled. "Watch and fucking learn," Mike said. He took off his shoe and smacked the spider. "See? Now was that so hard?"

"YES!!!!" Tre cried, "Because look! There's spider guts on my floor!! AHH!!" Tre came running into the room I was in and shut the door. "THERE!" he yelled.

"Whoo! That was a close one. I could've got killed!" he turned and faced me. I looked at him with an eyebrow quirked. "What?" he asked. "Nothing."

Mike and Billie returned to the room with sly smiles, carrying a tissue with the spider guts on it. "Eww!!!! Spider guts!!!" he cried. "Get away from me with that, that, THING!"

*Next Day*

I woke up sweating and breathing hard from a nightmare I had had. "Hey," a voice said softly, "You okay?" It was Mike, he was always so caring.

"Yeah," I replied, "At least I think so." I looked around. "Hey, where the hell am I?" I wasn't in the hotel room, that's for sure.

"You're in the hospital hun. Out of no where last night, you just blacked out," he replied.

"Oh." I reached down to my side and felt it. It didn't hurt as much as it did before because they must've put some stuff on it.

"Your side feeling any better?" Mike asked. "Yeah, kinda," I said. "When can I leave?"

"The nurse said you can leave tomorrow sometime in the afternoon." "Oh," I replied.

Just then, someone walked in the door. "Hey," the person said. It was Tre. "Hey," I replied. "Where's Billie?" I asked. Tre looked at Mike and Mike looked at Tre. Then, Tre came in and sat in the chair next to Mike. "Him and Adie are kinda fighting, on the phone," Mike answered.

"Oh," I said. We all sat there for a while, well me laying down, but whatever. We talked about random things like for instance, Tre was talking about a new girlfriend he had found and how he was flabbergasted as soon as she walked into the bar where he was. While Tre was still mumbling on about his extraordinary girlfriend, Mike finally said something. "You know," he said, "I wish I had a girl." He sighed.

I didn't say anything. So Tre's smartass mood kicked in and he said, "Hey Marie! Do you have a boyfriend?" I looked at him and said, "Of course!" being sarcastic. "No. Nobody likes me, even myself. I'm fat, ugly, and just a waste of space."

"No you're not. You're not even close to anything you said. You are pretty, you have a sexy body, and u are DEFINITELY not a waste of space." Tre said smiling his devilish grin. "Oh, yeah, this is real sexy," I said pointing to myself. "No, you know who's sexy? Billie." Holy shit!!!! What the hell did I just say that for!! Oh my god! What the hell is wrong with me...I thought.