Waiting

Hmm, I Dont Know

(Recap)

"What the hell?!?! He really kissed me! Oh my god... I must be dreaming," I thought. "No one would ever want to kiss me. I'm just a mistake, a waste of space, a loser who doesn't deserve to live."

(End Recap)

"C'mon, let's get ready for some serious kick ass partying!!" Tre said. I laughed and went to the bag of clothes that the guys had somehow coughed up money to buy me.

"Hey Tre?" I called from the other room.

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure its okay that I'm staying with you guys? I mean, I don't mean to be a tag along and I kinda feel guilty for just staying here with nowhere to go," I said walking into the main room of the suite where he was.

Tre walked over to me.

"Of course not! We love having you here! It's fun with you here and it's not your fault you have nowhere to go. Even if you did run away, you did the right thing because you can't live with that crazy ass bitch! I would die if I knew some crazy bitch killed a pretty girl like you," he said smiling sweetly.

"Aw, thanks," I said. "But I'm not pretty. I don't know what you're seeing, but its not me."

"Hey!" he said. "That's not true and you know that! And dude, we have to hurry up 'cause we're supposed to be there in- holy shit! We got ten minutes!" Tre said while looking at the clock.

*20 Minutes Later*

"God dammit Tre! What the hell's taking you so long? You've been in there for 25 minutes! We were supposed to be there-" I was cut off by someone knocking on the hotel room door.

"Never mind," I mumbled. I went to the door and opened it. It was Mike.

"Hey Mike," I said. "You done flirting with that blonde down there?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Hey Marie, and that blonde's name is Raven, and she's very nice, so don't be calling her blondie or anything, and where the hell is-" but he was cut off.

"TRE! Get some fucking clothes on man! Jesus Christ! What's wrong with you?" Mike said while shielding his eyes with his arm.

"Oh c'mon Mikey, you know you love it!" Tre said while giving him a wink. I stood there laughing my ass off, finding the whole situation very amusing.

"You sick fuck," Mike said. "Let's go Marie. Let's get away from this, pervert," Mike said also laughing. I closed the door and we walked down the hall to Billie's room since that was where the party was going to be. Mike knocked on the door, hoping Billie wouldn't be naked like Tre was. After a few minutes Billie opened the door.

"Dude! You're back!" Billie said talking to Mike.

"Hey Marie," he said with a smile.

"Hi," I said shyly. I still felt weird around him.

"Come inside you guys, but first where is Tre?" Billie asked.

"Oh, you don't want to know," Mike said. "I knocked on the door and Marie answered it, but then I asked where Tre was and he came out of the bathroom without any clothes on." Billie laughed.

"Yeah, that's Tre for ya." Billie smirked while sitting down on the sofa. "You two can make yourselves comfortable while I go get the drinks."

"Do you want some help?" I asked politely.

He looked at me. "Sure, I'd love some help! We got tons of beer we gotta get." I followed Billie out the door and we walked over to the elevator.

"So, what did you and Tre do in the hotel room?" Billie asked with a smile on his face, sounding like a little kid.

"Billie, trust me, we didn't do anything," I said while pushing the L button for Lobby. He looked over at me.

"Uh huh, and I'm supposed to believe that?" he said.

"Billie, I'm serious. Me and Tre didn't do anything," I said lying because I didn't feel like talking about the kiss we both shared.

"Well if that's true how come you won't look at me?" Billie said smiling to himself knowing that he's gonna get the truth out of me one way or another.

I looked at him and said, "Alright, you caught me. We kissed, but nothing extraordinary. It wasn't even done on purpose. Now are you happy?"

"Wow, that's all?" he asked. "That's surprising since you were with Tre, I mean come on. Tre does the weirdest damn things."

I was relieved when the elevator door slid open. I stepped out and followed Billie into the Lobby. We walked over to the bar and Billie ordered all the drinks. The bartender looked at us funny. What a dumb ass, he must have thought that we were going to drink all the drinks ourselves. I helped Billie carry some drinks to the elevator and to his hotel room.

"Ahh shit, I think I lost the card," Billie said while we were out in the hallway. He searched his pockets and still couldn't find it.

"What the hell? Well, I hope Mike's still in here," Billie said so he knocked on the door. We waited five minutes and finally decided that he was either not answering the door for a reason, or that he wasn't there.

"Well, we could go back over to mine and Tre's room. I got a card," I offered. "That way we have a place to put all this beer instead of out here in the hall."

"Yeah," he agreed. We walked over to the hotel room and I opened it. We shoved all the beer inside and I walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Okay, I'll call the guys and see where the hell they are because obviously Tre isn't here," Billie said while walking over to me and sat down.

"Oh, what the fuck," he groaned. "They turned their fucking phones off. Dicks." I giggled.

"Well at least we're the ones who can party, because we got the beer." I said while looking in his hazel eyes. I seemed almost hypnotized by them and for a minute we stayed like that. But, I quickly regained my senses and looked away.

"Well," I said slightly uncomfortable. "Let's get the party started!" I got up and went over to the stack of beer. I felt Billie staring at me, so I turned around.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked slightly turning red.

"I'm sorry, I was just, thinking," he said.