The Otherworld

Otherworld; a realm and stronghold for the dead and spirits.

In this realm lie demons and angles, dead beings who live peacefully under their God and his queen; the Orbis Alia royal heirs. The bloodline holds strong for centuries with little revolt or treason among their people. The Otherworld thrives and is blessed under their king's care.

Each family has their black sheep and Aorden Orbis Alia, the last king's oldest son was that of the Orbis' family. Seeking a life without the pressure of becoming king, he runs from his kingdom and leaves the Otherworld, venturing as far as the human world. In the human world is where he is rid of his family's honourable name and the anxiety that come along with it. His veins suppress the flow of his immortal blood and he ages as any human should. There he meets the first love of his life and creates a new life with her.

Cecilia Orbis was born on October 4th, 1991. She is a normal teenager with the normal anxieties of life after high school. Unbeknownst to her, royal blood flows through her veins which carries heightened senses that have given her the uncanny ability to always think one step ahead of everyone else. When she wishes to venture into her father's past and her own abilities, her answer finds her in the form of a young man of immortal blood, abundant knowledge etched and magnificently crafted into his mind over the many centuries that he had taken care of the Orbis Alia family.