If I Hate You, How Is It That I Love You?

Screw You!

After many complaints, the girls and I finally started walking down the stairs. We led the way to baggage claim. We would be stupid and one of us would stop and motion to the direction we were headed and say, "This way, kids. Please don't lag behind." Sara was currently doing that and she was yelling at Johnny for lagging behind. He was smirking, trying to keep in his laughter.

"Jonathan Seward, get your ass up here this instant! Don't make me go back there!" Sara yelled. He recoiled when she used his full name, but recovered is composure. He was Sara's crush. The shorties always have to love each other.

"I'd like to see you try," he challenged, smirking again.

"All right. You brought this upon yourself. Oh, Jamie!" Jamie grinned evilly and marched towards Johnny. He looked a little afraid. She grabbed his ear and started dragging him closer to the group of 11th graders. He was the only 10th grader allowed on this trip. Why? I do not know. It baffles me.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurts!" Johnny whined.

"You asked for it!" Jamie replied, finally letting go of his ear when they neared his friends.

"Go easy on him, Jamie," laughed Brian. Crush alert!

"But that's not fun, Haner. Good day!" Jamie started to walk away.

"But-"

"I said good day, sir!" I laughed as Jamie caught up with me, Denise, and Amber. Everyone got their luggage. I, however, was missing a suitcase.

"Where the fuck is my suitcase?" I muttered to myself. That's when I noticed someone with a very familiar suitcase. "Hey! That's my suitcase!" I yelled. The person turned around and I groaned. This was gonna be harder.

"Uh, no it's not. It's mine," said Matt.

"No, it's mine. I know how my suitcases look."

"It's mine." I groaned again. This was the suitcase with my underwear. "I'll prove it to you," I growled reluctantly. I unzipped it and flipped up the top. Matt's and all of his friends eyes widened.

"Whoa, Carington. Trying to tell me something?" Matt said.

"Screw you, Sanders," I muttered, zipping up the suitcase.

"You know you'd love too." I rolled my eyes, threw my suitcase on the little cart used to carry your suitcases, and left to catch up to my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the guys got a very interesting look in her suitcase. I bet they loved that. *wiggles eyesbrows* Anywho, comment and subscribe please. =D