If I Hate You, How Is It That I Love You?

Oh God

After everyone got their luggage, we all walked outside to the buses that were waiting for us. I sat by myself behind Amber and Sara and in front of Denise and Jamie. Sadly, Matt was seated across from me. He saw me looking at him and smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Keep it down, Sanders," I said coolly.

"You know you like looking at it," he replied, still smirking.

"Not even in your dreams." I turned to look at my window.

"Oh, look! It's the Statue of Liberty!" called Sara as she pointed out the window. Everyone immediately looked out the windows. Jimmy stood up and posed like the Statue.

"Jimmy, sit down," ordered one of the teacher chaperons. He laughed as he sat down. We soon arrived at the hotel we were staying at. I feel sorry for the workers here. They're gonna go through hell. We all clambered out, hurrying into the lobby to stay out of the rain that was beginning to fall.

"All right, kids. We've posted lists over there stating your room and roommate. Each room will have one boy and one girl. You cannot switch roommates or rooms. And you must pay for your room service bill if you use room service. Go check the lists," instructed Mr. Vasquesz, the head chaperon. Every kid ran to the lists. Good thing I was a good runner. I managed to be one of the kids who reached the list first. I ran my finger down the list to find my name and moved it across when I did find my name.

"Oh God," I muttered when I saw who my roommate was. I squeezed out of the crowd. Once I was out, I felt an arm settle around my shoulders.

"So, roomy, want to head to our room?" said the most annoying boy alive. I threw his arm off of me, scowling.

"No, I don't. I'm fine going by myself, Sanders," I snapped, getting my luggage. He smirked. I went to the counter to get my room key and headed to the elevator. I made sure to close the doors in Matt's face. I went up to the 5th floor before getting off. I looked at the people getting off the elevator next to mine and saw Denise and Sara. I went over to them.

"Sullivan," answered Denise.

"Seward," said Sara.

"Sanders," I finished. "I'm going to go through Hell. This won't be as fun as I thought," I grumbled. "Catch you guys later." I headed to my room, opening the door. I shut the door once I was in and looked around. Luckily, there were two beds (Score!) and there were two dressers. But only one bathroom. Whoop dee fucken doo. The door opened up behind me. I turned to see Matt. "Yay! Now the party can really start!" I said sarcastically.

"You know you want a party to start, Carington." I rolled my eyes. I dragged my luggage for the millionth time to the dresser I chose and started putting my things away. This was gonna be an interesting trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
How odd that all the last names I listed all started with S.... Hmmmm..... Comment please! +D