If I Hate You, How Is It That I Love You?

Oooooohhhhh

I hummed as I put away my things. I ignored Matt as he crossed the room and took the other dresser.

"Can you stop humming?" Matt snapped after awhile. I hummed louder. I heard him literally growl. I smirked. I shut the last dresser drawer and started walking out. Once I stepped out, Denise and Sara came out of their rooms too.

"I'm hungry!" whined Denise as we walked to the elevator. Sara and I laughed.

"That's why we're going to dinner, dumb ass," I laughed. The elevator doors opened up to reveal Jamie and Amber.

"Haner," said Jamie.

"Baker," added Amber. Denise, Sara, and I told them our roommates.

"I have the worst luck.," I grumbled. When Jamie opened her mouth, I cut her off. "I know you guys have crushes on them. I'm the only one who actually hates Matt." They all looked guiltily at the ground. "That's what I thought."

"Well we can't help it! They are nice guys. Not to mention good looking," argued Denise.

"Well, I would never say anything like that about Matt."

"Of course you wouldn't," said Jamie, the smallest hint of disbelief in her voice. We arrived at the first floor to see a bunch of other kids in our grade already headed to the restaurant they have here. Unfortunately, the hotel also had a cafeteria connected to the restaurant that was used for when schools stayed here at the hotel. We got in line to and each grabbed a tray. As we moved along, we grabbed the food we wanted. When we were walking along in the broad aisles, talking and looking for a table, I didn't notice the "Wet Floor" sign.

"Kat, wat-" started Amber, but was too late. I fell on my ass, my tray flying out of my hands. I didn't notice where my tray flew. I grabbed the edge of a nearby table and hauled myself up.

"Ooooohhhhh," I heard my friends say. I looked at them and they pointed ahead in unison. I looked and saw what they were looking at. Matt was covered in my dinner. He was looking at the mess that was on him. The whole cafeteria was dead silent. I let out a small giggle. Matt's gaze immediately snapped to me. It was kind of creepy how he could automatically find me sometimes. I smiled innocently and waved. He glared at me.

"Oops," I said, smirking. I turned around without another word to get another dinner.

*A while later*

"Ex's and Oh's" by Atreyu was pumping through my iPod dock. I was dancing around in only a towel in the hotel room I was staying in. I had just taken a shower. I danced over to my dresser. I didn't hear the door open behind me. I turned around with my night things in my hand and froze when I saw who was standing at the door. Matt was just standing there, staring at me. A blush came over my face.

"Uh....um..." I stammered. I dashed to the safety of the bathroom, leaving a stunned Matt behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooohhhh...... Looks like Matt got an interesting view.... Comment please. +D