A Child's Story.

Chapter 1

It was when there was such a thing of royalty, where he who had the money was he who had control.
Money was a big thing; it determined everything in your life. Who you were, what you did for a living, and what you stood for. If you had money in this part of the world you could get away with just about anything. Here lived a person so divine with his money and probably was the most wealthiest man in that area. He had power over his wildest dreams and tasting this power he learned to abuse it.

It was just another day for everyone, all the “average” people and peasants. Everybody gather round the market for a big sale on the market. Every one was enjoying their shopping, especially the couple thought to be just completely perfect. They we’re shopping for clothes the soon coming baby would need. They were deciding on what kind of girl color they should buy for the baby, seeming how the baby would be a girl. They went around walking laughing at people fighting over some pair of boxers, or 2 little boys playing iron fist, the game where you battle by punching each others fist until someone opens theirs, for this girl they both liked. Everything was very pleasant, even as they left the market everyone was happy `bout the things they got. Then a wail of some sort of distress was torn through the laughter, a man being slaughtered by the wealthiest man, Altokko, he ordered his guards to slay the man for bumping in to him.
As the guards were cutting the man slowly, Altokko yelled out to the bystanders “Those who dare show no respect towards me shall suffer an indescribable pain.”
The couple wanted nothing to do with the performance that was laid out, so they carried on home, but while leaving the man in the couple seemed to trade a glance with Altokko.
He knew looking at him would tick him off, but he thought to himself “maybe he didn’t see me.” So they got home and unloaded everything they bought, and started arranging it.
They seemed to famish themselves quite a bit, so they decide to eat.

Days past by since the incident that happen at the market, and its been awhile since any news came upon of Altokko ruthless murders. The couple seemed to be talking about how the manslaughter of Altokko is actually lowering down, but when they were going to start a new sentence a sort of pain hit the female in the couple, In an instant she said surprisingly, “My water broke!”
Through the shock the man lifted up the woman and brought her in the car gently laying her out in the back seat rushing to the hospital.
He sped through the roads as fast as possible, and he got to the gates of the hospital, where they stopped him and told him there was a toll of 10 guild which was Altokko’s rule, he did no such thing, but to listen and past through it, the man at the toll booth called and told him what happened. The woman was placed in the bed of the hospital, after several harsh hour of painful screaming the baby was detached from the stomach, but at the door Altokko came personally barging in with a gun. He looks down at the man, so its you the man from the market, so we cross blades here.