Friends In My Heart

Friends In My Heart

"I hope Noir is safe...."

"I'm sure she is, Sora. Keep your hopes up."

"Okay....but I'm still getting this feeling..."

"A 'feeling'?"

"...like something bad's going to happen..."

-----

You sigh, things have really changed since Sora, Riku and Kairi left...
Its been so lonely. So quiet.
"Come home soon, guys..." You whisper to yourself, staring off into the aqua ocean.
You closed your eyes, imagining that your friends were right beside you. Even better... that Riku was right beside you.
You found yourself fiddling idly with the necklace. This necklace was very dear to you, under no circumstances would you take it off.
Riku had given it to you, just before he left. It had a clean sand dollar on it, perfectly rounded.

"Its just as perfect as you are...Noir." he had said, placing it gently around your neck.

A soft breeze blew your hair off to the side, suddenly, the necklace broke off your neck and went tumbling in the breeze.
You jumped up and ran after it, cursing the wind.

-----

Where was this girl he was supposed to find?

"You'll find her on the beach, close to a paopu tree. You'll find her their with a sand dollar around her neck."

That's what Ansem had told him...
He stopped in his tracks, feeling something graze against his shoe. He picked it up quickly before the wind carried it off.
A sand dollar necklace?
Bingo! The girl couldn't be far--
WAM!
He groaned, rubbing his forehead. He looked down at what had hit him; a rather beautiful young girl was holding her forehead, looking dazed.

"My necklace...!" she cried out, pulling off of him and beginning to run off.
The boy grabbed her wrist in his iron grip, shoving the necklace in her palm before disappearing.

Noir frowned, "What the...?" She opened her palm and went wide eyed, "My necklace!"
She smiled happily and closed her fingers around it and looked around.

Who had put it in her hands?

She was sure as hell there was a boy standing with her. She had felt his grip on her wrist and his hard chest on her cheek when she hit him.

Yet... there was nothing there...

Odd....

Who was this guy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's my first chapter in Friends In My Heart! Hope you liked it! Sorry if it sucked, I haven't written in a while!! I'll try to update soon!