Status: Super Haitus meaning writers blocl, wow. Only two chapters.

Fading Memories

Strange Boy

The noise was quite loud and was very irritating. Janet was angry; she did not like it at all. She had only been in the subway only a few times, and she didn’t like it. She couldn’t even hear her music from her iPod at the loudest point. She and her mother got off at Museum. They entered the Museum, and after they got the tickets they went downstairs.

She sighed. She was terribly bored at the museum. She wasn’t the history type of person. They had only been there for around five minutes and she was already dying of boredom.

“Mom, did we have to go the ROM* today?” She asked.

“Well darling, the Dead Sea Scroll will be gone soon. I didn’t want to miss it. If you didn’t want to come you could have told me.”

“Mom, I told you that I didn’t want to go like five million times!” She raised her voice, she was angry at her mom for pretending she would have let her out of her sight. Her mother didn’t leave her side unless Janet was at school.

Her mom sighed. “Darling, can we not fight today? I do not feel well enough to retort your whines.”

Janet sighed furiously. People were staring, and she didn’t like being stared at. She walked away from her mom. She took her iPod out again. And put it on shuffle, some random music would calm her down from being forced to go to the ROM. Her mom was probably calling out for her, but she ignored her.

Janet walked around looking at the jars and the other artefacts. She ignored the videos since they were well… boring. She walked to the room with the bibles; there was a video that not many people were watching, so Janet sat on the bench at the side. She noticed that there was a boy on the other edge of the bench. He was watching the video intensely. Weird Dude… She thought. The dude was cute, Very cute, He had golden brown hair. She couldn’t see much of his face though but, she could still tell he was cute.

The boy was watching the video so intensely, Janet wanted to gag. She was trying to focus on her music but the boy was taking all her attention. She did not like staring at the boy, but she couldn’t turn her gaze away from him. She noticed he was opening his mouth, probably talking to himself. She finally turned her head around. How long was this documentary thing? It seemed as if hours had passed. Staring at the screen, she wondered why this boy was watching it like his life depended on it.

He was watching the video, trying to understand what all this stuff meant. He sensed someone coming in; he was tempted to see who it might have been. The person walked past him and sat on the far end of the bench, the exact opposite of where he sat. It was a girl, he could tell. He started to mutter something, he didn’t notice. The girl was taking his attention, he couldn’t concentrate. He forced himself to watch the video. The video was very confusing to him.

He took a peek at the girl; she had long light brown hair. He couldn’t see much else, the video ended once he put his attention on it again. Then he heard someone yelling out a name. He heard the girl’s faint voice saying “Oh God.”

A lady walked into the area, she was tall, and she had brown hair and these big brown eyes. She was almost yelling “Janet Honey! I told you to stay near me!”

The girls looked like she wanted to run away, or just kill her mother right there. The boy smiled, this was funny to him.

“Come on darling, if you don’t want to be here we’ll go to the Eaton Centre. I’ll buy you whatever you want.” The girl’s mom said hugging the girl tightly.

“Mom, I’d rather watch Marks geeky chess games than go shopping with you.” She said rudely, but her mother ignored the comment and dragged her off towards the gift shop. “Ooo, do you want this blue pomegranate?”

“No mom, I don’t want a freaking blue glass pomegranate!”

Janet stormed out of the gift shop and out into the museum, and then she walk out into the street. She knew she pissed her mom off. She put the volume up on her iPod again and stormed off towards the McDonalds across the street. The cars were in major traffic mode so it was fine to cross the street. Before she even put her foot on the street someone had called out her name, the voice was much different from her mothers. She turned around and felt herself walking towards the museum again.

She was beautiful; she had blue-purple eyes. And she was tall like her mother. There was something about the girl that made him call out her name. Then he finally looked at her face, and he knew that it was her.

*Royal Ontario Museum (Which is in Downtown Toronto)

A/N: Right now, this story takes place in Canada if you didn’t already notice. Toronto is in Ontario which is a province in Canada if you didn’t know. It takes place in Canada…
♠ ♠ ♠
*Royal Ontario Museum (Which is in Downtown Toronto)

Right now, this story takes place in Canada if you didn’t already notice. Toronto is in Ontario which is a province in Canada if you didn’t know. It takes place in Canada…And very sorry for the very slow update. Not edited much. Next chapter in a few weeks or so.