Status: Considering its demise...

Zap!

Braveheart

When I got to my room I found Patrick hooking up a computer on the plain white desk. I sat cross-legged on the matching bed.
"Whatcha doin'?" I asked him.
"Workin' on the computer." he said with his head under the desk.
"Why?"
"You need one."
"Who says?"
"West and almost every teacher."
"Oh."
The computer screen turned blue and a login box popped up. Patrick stood and stretched.
"Ok, pick your login and your all set up. Buh-Bye." and he walked out. I pulled off of the bed and sat down at the desk.
Username RockerShocker (credit to my powers)
Password ***********
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. I looked around the sad little room. All white. Like an asylum. I shivered. A chat popped up on the screen.
OriginalMIB- Welcome, Cassandra.
RockerShocker- Uh, thank you. Who are you?
OriginalMIB- Are you settling in well?
RockerShocker- You totally ignored my question, but yes, I'm fine. Trying to make up my mind about my room.
OriginalMIB- Oh. Are you excited to be going back to school?
I left it blank. I was done talking to this punk. I pulled up google and looked for furniture. Then I opened the new cell phone West had provided me with and tentatively dialed his number. He answered on the second ring.
"Hello?"
"Hi, West? Uhm, I'm trying to figure out some furniture for my room and I was wondering if I could order something off the computer."
"Of course. Order anything you'd like. The information has already been uploaded."
After saying adieu I hung up the phone and ordered a bed off an awesome site. I would have to wait for it to show up before I could paint my room because I had no idea what the color of the bed would be. I looked around the room and sighed. The only splashes of color were from my clothes in the closet and my grateful dead bear Masterpiece on the bed. It was so unlike me. It was so sterile. I got up and walked out, aching for chaos and colors. I walked into the lounge to find Luke sprawled on the couch, casually eating the popcorn that was still covering him and watching Braveheart. Patrick was sitting right in front ofthe screen and staring. Vi was floating over the back of the couch and slurping noisily at a slurpee. I sat cross-legged on the wide couch arm at the end near Luke's feet and picked up a couple pieces of the popcorn. A man on the screen screamed in agony as one of his limbs was chopped off. Patrick shouted in glee. Antony strolled out of the girl's dorms with a huge smirk on his face and Regan close behind.
"Hey, Antony, go into your room next time, k?I would like to go into my room and not hear you two going at it like animals!" Vi complained.
Regan glared daggers at Vi's back and stormed out. The rest of the night passed pretty quietly after that, minus the screams of the dying on TV and Patrick's laughter.