Status: Considering its demise...

Zap!

Fighting the champ

I woke up early again to make breakfast. Today was eggs bacon. Vi was first in and she looked exhausted.
"Oh, my gosh. Are you ok?"
"They were... so much louder!"
"Oh, want some eggs?"
"Yeah." She sat down and started to to munch on bacon.
The morning was the same as the day before. Everyone came in, talked for a while, and then left. Another boring eight hours. But this time I had a vomputer. And video games.
When they started coming back, I'd beaten Jack's high score on an awesome fighting game. When Jack came in, he didn't say anything but he turned on another controller and he started to fight me. I beat him SO bad! Jack hit restart.
"Game's not over yet." He said.
"Don't you have homework?"
"None that I can think of."
It went on like that for a couple hours. Jack beat me once or twice, but I dominated.
"Ugh, my fingers are about to fall off!" I whined.
Patrick took on my features and body and jumped in in my place. It was really weird seeing how I acted for the last few hours. Patrick imitated me almost perfectly. Even when he scooted closer to Jack and their arms were touching Jack didn't notice. Only when Patrick lost badly did Jack notice.
"PATRICK! What are you doing?!"
Patrick morphed back into himself and ran from the room. I hid a giggle behind my hand and ran to my room. I called West.
"Hi, West? I was wondering if I could go to school tomorrow."
"Yes, of course. Just have Vi finish your practice suit."
"Uh, ok, bye."
I hung up and walked to Vi's room, knocking quickly. She answered bleary-eyed.
"What?"
"Sorry to bug you, but West said you had to make my practice suit or something?"
"Oh yeah!" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside.

The walls were a rich purple color. The bed was a lavender color and had a silky blue comforter on it. To the left of the bed was a wardrobe and the walk-in closet had been converted to a sewing room. There was bolts of fabric on the walls and a step in the middle of the room. Vi pulled me up on top of it and whipped out a tape measure. Using her powers, she was done measuring every part of me in about three minutes.

"Pick a color." She gestured to the shiny fabrics that had a wall all to themselves. I chose a blue-black one. Then she threw me out and straight into Regan.

"Watch it." She growled at me.

I held up my hands.

"Sorry. sorry." I backed away and hurried back into the lounge. Jack was still playing the game but now Tyler and Isaiah were playing. I sat upside down on the couch and joined Isaiah's team. At 10 o'clock, I went to bed. I was nervous for the next day of school. And I was scared for Testing. I didn't know how to call on my "powers" or how to use them!