That's the Way Things Are

05

We arrived at the venue and all the guys got mega excited. You could just tell they loved to play music.

"Here's your backstage pass, and well your free to do, roam, whatever you want, we go on in a couple hours" John said handing me my pass.

"Alright" I said and John kissed me on the cheek and left to go set up with the rest of the band. It actually didn't bother me that he did that. I was getting used to him. Even though we fight a lot, but hey, you should expect that from an arranged marriage.

"Hey, Ummm I'm Derek, from Mayday Parade. Are you with John?"

"Ummm yea, I guess" I said not sure if I should say we are married.

"You guess?" he asked with a laugh.

"Were married" John said appearing out of nowhere putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Oh! Congratulations man" Derek said petty surprised and wide eyed as he looked at us and then added "Are you kidding?"

John laughed and said "No, we've been married for about a month give or take actually"

"Oh wow that's great" he said still surprised.

"Hey ill see ya later man" John said leading me away.

"Yea bra, see ya"

"So I'm guessing were telling other band people were married?" I asked as John led me back to the van.

"You said not tell the fans, not other bands" John said with a smile.

"True true, wait why are we going back to the van?"

"I forgot my mic stand"

"Oh okay"

~~~

I was hanging backstage as the guys were warming up,I was talking to some other bands. I actually realized I loved being married to a musician, all the guys were a lot of fun. They knew exactly what to say to make me smile and laugh. In a matter of ten minutes though, everyone knew I was John Callaghan's wife. Some were just as shocked as Derek was. They asked what persuaded us to get married at such a young age, and I just mad libbed everything, considering John wasn't with me to help me.

The Maine was going on in ten minutes so I said bye to all the guys I was talking to and made my way to the stage area. I got as close as I could to the stage and just stopped waiting for them to come on.

Not going to lie, I hated all the girls around me, especially the ones that yelled "I LOVE YOU JOHN!" as soon as the boys entered. They all took there positions and John talked in the mic thanking everyone who was here and telling them to check out the other bands merch and what not.

He looked pretty cute up on stage actually. You could tell he wanted to be there. It was cute.

The guys finished up with girls do what they want
And thanked the crowd again for coming out. I seriously wanted to knock out one of these girls. All I heard was he's so hot, I want him, blah blah blah.

I made my way through the crowd to the guard and showed him my backstage pass.

I walked backstage and as soon as I spotted the guys, John picked me up and hugged me. I just laughed and said "John put me down"

"That felt absolutely amazing" John said as he put me down.

"You guys did soooo good, your unbelievable"
I said giving them all a congrats hug. They all felt sweaty and gross but I didn't care.

"The next venue is just in the next town, so we're going to be sleeping in the van tonight" Jared informed us.

"There's a place you could all shower right?" I asked and they all laughed.

"Yup, don't worry babe" John said kissing my for head and walking away followed by Pat.

"Its nice to see you and John getting along much better then you were a couple weeks ago" Kennedy stated and Garrette nodded.

"Yea I guess" I said with a shrug. Truth be told, we were doing better. I mean the first week together was a living hell, we picked on each other about every little thing.

~~~ 1 week later~~~

John had led up on the whole I'm your husband and I'm the only one you could like. He no longer cared if me and Kennedy joked around with each other. I also sat next to others in the band on the van, not just him.
He didn't care if I fell asleep on Pat or Garrette or any of them.

Since John loosened up, I became even closer with the guys. They would carry me when I was to tired to walk, and John didn't care. He didn't glare or get mad reminding me he was my husband. I didn't really know what had caused the sudden change but I liked it.

We were at the hotel and I was currently chilling with Pat and Jared in their room watching movies. They let me pick what movie I wanted to watch on that demand thing, and of course I picked the Notebook. They whined at first then gave in as the movie started playing.

After about half way through the movie I realized I didn't have my phone. I usually always had my phone on me and I felt lost without it.

I got up off the bed me and Pat were laying on and started to walk to the door.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Pat asked jumping off the bed running after me and stopping in front of the door blocking it. I heard Jared sigh as he paused the movie.

"I'm going to my room to get my cell" I said with a giggle. Pat was funny.

"No you can't!"

"and why not?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest, looking at him suspiciously.

"The movies not over" he said with a nervous laugh.

I pushed him out of the way and opened the door. I walked across the hall about to open mine and Johns room door when Pat whined "Please don't go in there"

Now I was suspicious so of course I opened the door walking in and finding a big surprise.

"Oh uh, I'm sorry, I just need my cell phone" I said as I made my way to my bag that was next to the bathroom door, doing all I could not to look at John and the random girl in bed with him. Thank god they had their clothes on and were just fooling around.

"Addison" John started

"I'm so sorry" I said as I walked back out the door clutching my phone.

I closed the door behind me coming face to face with Pat

"Do you need a hug?" Pat asked sincerely.

"Pat I'm fine," I said with a fake laugh " let's get back to the movie" I said pulling his hand leading him into his room to see Jared watching the movie.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait, the movies good" he said with a laugh.

"No problem" I said as me and Pat layed back down on the bed.

The whole time as the movie was playing I couldn't pay attention. My mind kept flooding back to John and that girl. It bothered me for some reason. I knew I told John he could be with any girl, I basically gave him permission.

I kept seeing the image of John and that girl kissing passionately as his hands roamed her body, and then his surprised face as he saw me standing there.

"Are you crying?"Pat asked me worried

"Ummm this is my favorite part of the movie" I said pointing at the screen happy it was the scene where Noah and Ally were reunited.

Pat just chuckled and hugged me.

"Your such a chick"
"Thanks?" I said with a laugh wiping my tears.

I wasn't sure why I was crying, but I know for a fact it had nothing to do with the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you seriously want me to update this
storyyyy.
if not,ill just work on my Alex Gaskarth one.