Love or Lust

Chapter Twelve

The first few months of them being away wasn’t that bad now that I had someone to hang out with and wasn’t alone all the time, but everything changed when Christophe and I became a couple. In the beginning he was nice and opened doors and stuff like that for me.
When I moved in with him that was a different story. Every little thing I did he began to beat me for. I think the reason he started beating me was because I refused to have sex with him, but later I just started to think I was a bad girlfriend.
I spent most of my time that year laying on the living room floor in pain. Christophe would always apologize and say he loved me. I just didn’t care anymore.
I called Tom once in the middle of that year, but he didn’t answer his phone or call me back. I was getting tired of Christophe and I really wanted my boys back. Thank god it was the day they were coming back.
I laid in the floor in my tank top and jeans watching the TV with my head on a pillow. My entire torso hurt. Christophe walked through the door and into the kitchen. I sat up. “I wander what I’ll get in trouble for this time?” I thought to myself.
“Bitch…” He walked back into the living room.
“What? What could I have possibly done wrong this time?” I asked glaring at him.
“Are you using atone with me?”
“No, I’m not and if I was I am so sorry.”
“No you’re not you little bitch. Go make me dinner.”
“That’s what’s wrong you want dinner. You know what maybe I don’t feel well. Make your own god damned dinner.”
“Go make me dinner before I get pissed you little whore.”
“What the fuck ever and I’m not a whore you asshole.” I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I threw a piece of bread with a piece of cheese on it. “Here’s your dinner, asshole!” I called.
He walked in, looked at the plate, then slapped the taste out of my mouth. I stood there then walked away to the living room. He followed and beat me. Something I was used
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = updates, love