Love or Lust

Chapter Fourteen

There I laid staring up at Bill and Tom. Both of there hair had gotten longer. I smiled hoping they wouldn’t notice my bruises. “Hey. What are you both staring at? Get down here and give me a hug.” I sat up despite my pain.
They gave me a hug then sat on the couch.
“So how have you two been?” I asked looking at them.
“Good.” They both replied.
“That’s cool.”
“Where’d you get all those bruises, Ella?” Bill asked.
“Um… I fell down the stairs.” I lied.
“That’s not good. Are you okay?”
“Yeah, I’ll be fine.”
Suddenly the phone rang.
“Bill could you get that?”
He nodded then grabbed it. “Hallo?…Bill…Ella’s friend…who’s this?…okay…nice talking to you too…”He hung up.
“Who was it Bill?”
“Christophe. He said he’s coming home in a few minutes.” Great he’s coming home from Frank’s early tonight.
“Well he’ll be cranky when he gats here you two should go home. I’ll try to come see you later.” I stood and walked them to the door.
“Are you sure you don’t want one of us to stay here? He sounded drunk.” Bill said as he hugged me.
“No, I can handle him if he is. You two should be visiting with your mom.” I was trying to hurry them out the door.
“Alright, she you later, Ella.” Tom said walking out the door. Bill followed. They walked out and got into the car and drove off right when Christophe was pulling in. Now I was going to have to put up with his shit.
“Why the hell was there a man here?” Christophe demanded as he walked through the door. I had just sat down on the couch.
“Because he came to visit me. I haven’t seen him or his brother in a year.”
“What? Was he your little fuck friend before he left?”
“No, he’s a close friend.”
“Right, a friend with benefits.”
“No. He’s not. He’s one of my best friends Christophe so shut the hell up. I’m tired of your voice.” I was slapped.
“Don’t even talk to me like that, bitch.”
“What else could you do to me? You’ve already beaten me so I can hardly move and have taken all of my rights away. What else could you possible do?” I glared up at him.
He said nothing and just beat me as hard as he could. Once he had gotten his anger out he went to the bedroom. I was slumped over on the couch. My lip and nose was bleeding. I didn’t think my nose was broken, just majorly hurt.
I was tired of Christophe. I at this point hated him. I was crying tears pouring down my face in my heart I hated him more than anyone should hate another. I wanted away from him, but I didn’t want to call Tom or Bill. They’d be upset with me for lying to them, but I didn’t know what else to do. I grabbed the phone and dialed Tom’s cell.
There was a few rings then he picked up. “Hallo?” He sounded like he had been asleep. Probably it was around eleven.
“Hey.” I whispered. I was still crying.
“Ella? What’s wrong?”
“Could you come and get me?”
“Uh, sure, but what’s wrong?”
“I’ll tell you later, please just come get me I don’t want to be here.” I started crying more.
“Okay, I’ll be there in a few minutes. Please don’t cry whatever’s wrong it’ll be okay.”
“Thanks Tom, I’ll be waiting outside the door. Please hurry.”
“I will. Be there in a few minutes, Ella.”
“Uh-huh.” I hung up. I quickly and quietly got some of my things from the bedroom and put them in a bag. I pulled on a hoodie and hid the bruises on my neck with my hair.
I pulled on a pair of converse and walked out the front door. I stood there holding my sides. I was in pain all over and my stomach was hurting from the thought of Christophe waking up and hurting me more than he already has, or even hurting Tom when he got here.
Tom pulled into the driveway and I somewhat limped to the car and got in throwing my bag into the back seat. As soon as I closed the door Tom asked. “What’s wrong?”
“I promise I will tell you later just get me out of here.”
“Your lip is bleeding.”
“I know, my nose was too, but I guess it stopped. Please Tom I’m begging you drive somewhere else.”
“Fine, okay.” he pulled back out of the driveway and began to drive around. I guessed he was heading home, but I couldn’t really care less. I was right. He got to Simone’s house and parked the car.
I sighed. I knew what he was going to ask. So I just answered before he asked again. “I didn’t fall down the stairs. Christophe beat me. He beat me again after you and Bill left because he thought I was cheating on him or something like that.”
Tom said nothing he just hugged me. I hugged him back, and also began to cry again.
“I’m sorry I lied, Tom.” I sobbed.
“Shh, it’s alright. Don’t cry, Ella. You’re not in that house anymore. You’re home.” He cooed. I never thought of their house like that, but I guess it sort of was like my home.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment= updates, love
Sorry I didn't update when I said I would.
I had to get thoughts straght on what was happening on this chapter, plus I kinda procrastinated. hehe? =P