Love or Lust

Chapter Eighteen

At McDonald’s Bill got a big mack and king size fries. Amazing that he’s that skinny isn’t it. Tom had the same. I had a quarter pounder and a small order of fries. Yes I’m normal and don’t eat like a bull. We sat in a booth. Bill sat across from me and Tom sat beside me.
“I swear that Doctor’s a crack head.” I mumbled taking a sip of my coke.
“He’s a good doctor and he knows what to do. If he says you just need pain killers then you’ll be fine.” Tom said taking a bite of his burger.
“Whatever you say, huge mouth cow.”
“I’m not a cow I’m a bull.” Tom said, mouth full.
“Uh-huh. Yeah, you’re the bull they get the sperm from to put in energy drinks.”
“What?!” Tom looked at me shocked. “They put bull sperm in energy drinks!”
“Yep. And to think you drink Red bull all the time.” I laughed.
“EW! That’s gross!”
“Tom stop yelling we’re in a public place.” Bill stated. His fries were gone now he was working on the burger.
“Yeah like anyone’s going to notice us.”
“Is that Bill and Tom?” I heard a girl whisper from the booth next to us.
“I think it is. Omg. What are they doing here? And who’s that skank?”
My eye twitched when the second girl called me a skank.
“Right.” Bill grumbled then mocked Tom. “Like anyone’s going to notice us.” Bill made a voice that made Tom sound like a retard.
“Hey! I don’t sound like that!” Tom almost yelled.
“Yes, you do. I mean the retardedness and everything.” I laughed.
“God, she laughs like a whore. I bet she’s some hooker they felt sorry for.” One of the girls whispered.
“Okay.” I stood up and looked at the two girls. “You bitches need to shut the fuck up. I’ve known these to for like ever and they’re basically family. I live at their house, eat their food, and even us their shower, yes their shower. So shut the fuck up.” I was glaring at them.
“Why don’t you shut the fuck up you lying whore.”
“Why don’t you make me bitch.”
“Ella.” Bill stood up . “Sit down or we’ll go home right now and you won’t get your toy from Wal-mart.”
“Yes, daddy.” I said in a childish voice. I sat back down. Bill also took his seat.
“Good girl, now you can have your Barbie dream house.” Tom smiled. “After you apologize to daddy Bill.”
“Sorry Daddy.”
“I forgive you.” Bill chuckled.
“Can we leave now mommy?” I asked looking at Tom.
“I’m not do-Wait! I’m not the mother in this relationship!”
“Yes you are Mommy Tomi!” I smiled.
“Ugh! Why me!?”
“Because. Bill can’t be a Mommy!”
“Why can’t he be a mommy?”
“He’s too skinny!”
“And I’m not!?”
“Nope!” I laughed again.
“Oh! You hate me!”
“Just the opposite my dear fellow.”
“Whatever.” Tom slouched down into his seat pouting. He looked like such an idiot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment me or I WILL Delete this story!
I've worked really hard on this and if you all are mad bc Ella still thinks she likes Christophe SHE DOESN'T ANYMORE!!!!
Comments= updates, love