Love or Lust

Chapter Two

Three years later Sammy held on to that. We were the best of friends. Well all of us were us two girls and the four boys, but I was closer to Bill, Tom, and Sammy. We all would usually go out and do something stupid together. Gustav and Georg are now seniors and Bill, Tom, and Sammy are juniors. Me well I’m the youngest being a sophomore.
Georg and I hid behind a bush as we waited at the usual spot for the others. “Okay so when Bill and Tom get here I’ll jump on Tom you get Bill. Got it?”
“Why do I get Bill?”
“Because I said so.”
“Alright…” he trailed off as the twins came. I let them stand there a minute then I pounced. Tom hit the ground with me on top of him.
“Hi Tomi.” I smiled as I sat on his stomach.
“Hi, Ella. So is it my day to get annoyed?”
“If you want.” I stood up then helped Tom up.
“I can’t believe you knocked me down.”
“I’m sorry if I hurt your ego. You can go stroke it later to make yourself feel better.” I said rolling my eyes as Gustav and Sammy came around the corner
“I much rather have you stroke it.” He joked.
“Ew! You pervert! I don’t want to stroke anything of yours!” I yelled hiding behind Gustav. “Gustav! Tom wants me to stroke him!”
“Okay…and what am I supposed to do about it?”
“Beat him up. You’re a bigger guy than him.”
“Not taller, just fatter.” Sammy stated jokingly. “I can take him!”
“You’re shorter than him too.” Bill said.
“Yes, but I have bigger balls than him! So hah! He would so loose.” Sammy smiled.
“Yeah right.” Tom rolled his eyes.
“You wanna see?” She challenged.
“Sure.”
“Alright bring it on!”
“Maybe later. I’m kinda tired.”
“Hah! I win by default.” Sammy yelled triumphantly.
“Whatever. I don’t really care.” Tom sighed boredly.
A breeze blew and I got cold and shivered. It was cool out and stupid me I forgot to bring a jacket.
“Cold chill?” Georg asked.
“No, I just have to pee really badly.” I said sarcastically. “Yes cold chill! Anyone wanna give me their jacket?”
“Nope.” They all said in unison.
“Come on guys!” I whined.
“Why don’t you just share with Tom? He’s got enough jacket for three people.” Bill suggested.
I quickly turned to Tom with puppy eyes before he could say no. “Please Tomi. I’m cold and I wuv you.” I said before words could leave his now open mouth.
“Who said I loved you?” he asked raising and eyebrow.
“You did. Yesterday when I helped you with your art project.”
“Oh…right…ugh…fine.” He unzipped his jacket.
I immediately got in it and zipped it back up. “Thank you, Tomi.” I smiled hugging him.
“Uh-huh. Next time bring your own jacket.”
“I’ll try to remember.” I said knowing I’d probably forget the next day.
“Oh! My! God!” Sammy yelled randomly.
“What?” Tom and I asked in unison.
“It’s Friday! We have no school tomorrow!”
“Yes!” I yelled happily!
“Come on. We don’t want to be late for school again.” Bill said beginning to walk away.
“Bill! Wait! Don’t leave me alone with these commoners!” Sammy yelled running up next to him.
He started laughing. Then Sammy grabbed his arm and started skipping saying they were off to see the wizard. Bill went along with it.
“Wait up you two! I want to see the wizard, too! I need a brain!” I walked pulling Tom along with me.
“That’s for sure.” Tom stated.
“At least I don’t need a new brain that’s actually in my head. Oh yeah burn!”
“At least I can think.”
“Only with your dick. I feel rather sorry for you.”
“Shut up.”
“Mkay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment
I wanna know how I'm doing.
More comments!
Thanx to the one person who has commented. <3
Comments= love, pizza, and tacos...and maybe hugs =P