Love or Lust

Chapter Twenty-Three

Walking into the house I noticed there was a note taped to the TV. I could see the TV entering the house, because I just walked into the living room. I walked over to the TV and took the note. Bill also walked in then made himself at home on my couch. “What’s that?” Bill asked after I had just skimmed it.
“A note from my parents.” I began to read aloud with my own wording. “I know you just got home, but we have been planning to go visit your Aunt in Berlin. Blah, blah, blah. We’ll be back in a week. Blah, blah, blah. Simone said you could go stay with them. Blah, blah, blah. Love Mom and Daddy. P.S. We love you.” I could tell the next part was in Dad’s hand writing. “P.S.S. No using the stove. I know you’ll either burn yourself, or set the house on fire. STAY AWAY FROM THE STOVE!” I rolled my eyes.
Bill laughed at that. I didn’t find it that funny. I could cook. I just had to have someone there to remind me of what I was doing…
“Your Dad is funny.” Bill smiled.
“Yeah…not really. So…What do you want to do?” I asked sitting next to him.
“We could watch TV.” He suggested.
“Okay.” I grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. It was George Lopez. One of the most funny men on earth. “Oh! Yay!” I smiled then watched George Lopez and all his funniness.
Bill and I watch TV until I was bored with it which was about hours later. Around midnight.

“I’m gonna go change into my pajamas so you can like stay here or come with me. You’ll have to turn around when I change though.” I said standing up stretching.
“Aww, but we’ve known each other forever!” Bill pretended to be upset.
“Still gotta turn around.” I laughed.
“Fine.” He rolled his eyes playfully as he stood up.
“Uh-huh I’m sure you’d like a good show.” I laughed jokingly.
“You bet. I’d just love to have my own personal stripper.” He joked back as we went down to the basement. Yes, my room is in the basement. It’s like my own little apartment, except I only had a bed, TV, and a large L shaped couch that was left here by the original owner. The couch was nice and it smelled good. Amazing that it came from another family. Bill plopped down on my couch as I headed to the dresser. I grabbed my black tank top and a pair of my black and grey plaid pajama pants. “Look away, Bill.” I said glaring.
“Yes, ma’am.” he sighed pretending to reluctantly look away. I quickly changed then sat on the couch next to him.
“Hello.” I smiled.
“Hallo.” He smiled back.
Just then I remembered why I had came home in the first place. The knot in my stomach returned. The only thing I thought to do was look away from him and turn the TV on. I didn’t want to look at Bill just the thought of him sitting right beside me made the knot tighten. I wrapped my arms around my torso not really knowing why I felt that way.
“What’s wrong?” Bill asked.
“Nothing.”
“Come on, Ella, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing, Bill, leave me alone.”
“Ella, you can tell me if something’s wrong.”
“I know. I just don’t want to tell you.”
“Why?” This time he made me look at him. Those gorgeous brown eyes boring into mine.
“Because, Bill, I really don’t know what’s wrong.” I sighed.
“Oh…well do you feel sick?”
“Somewhat in a way.”
“How so?”
“My stomach hurts. Like there’s a knot in it.”
He hesitated a minute. “You too huh?”
This confused me. “Wha-” I was cut off by Bill’s lips pressing against mine. I didn’t push him away, I was shocked for about a second, and then I kissed back. I pulled Bill closer wanting to be as close as I could to him. I didn’t know what came over me, but I didn’t care. I liked this. It felt right. Bill gently pushed me on my back. Be hovered over me as we continued our little kiss. His lips left mine, not making me very happy. Then he began to trail kisses down my neck to my collar bone. I gasped when his lips hit my collar bone. It has always been one of the most sensitive places on my body. I hated it when anyone even tried to touch it, but this time, I liked it.
I could here my conscience screaming in the back of my head on how I shouldn’t be doing this. How I liked Tom, not Bill and how this was way to weird, but I didn’t listen. I didn’t care. I wanted him. I wanted Bill at the moment, not Tom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's this chapter I'm not really sure if I'm happy with it. Tell me what you all think. Thanks for all the comments!!
Comments= more updates, more love(in that's even possible lol)=P