Love or Lust

Chapter Twenty-nine

As I approached Tom’s door, I didn’t hear anything and the light must have been off, due to lack of light coming from under the door. I knocked twice then waited. I waited for about five minutes then just opened the door. His room was dark, no light at all.

That was until a little light came on near where the bed would be. I guessed he was listening to his iPod. I thought about leaving and going back to Bill’s room, but I really did want to talk to Tom.
I walked through his room trying not to fall over anything to get to Tom’s bed. Got through his room without falling, but when I thought I was in the clear I tripped over, what I guessed was, the end of his bed. The top of me landed on the foot of the bed, which kinda hurt my chest.
“What the hell?” I heard Tom mutter before the light on his nightstand clicked on. I waved a weak wave as he looked at me.
“What are you doing?” He glared, but the corner of his lips twitched. He wanted to laugh. I probably looked stupid at the moment.
“I tripped.” I said standing up.
“Why are you in here?”
“I wanted to come talk to you.”
“Oh really now.”
“Yes.” I sat on the edge of his bed.
“What do you want to talk about?” He asked yawning.
“Um…aren’t you the one who wanted to talk to me?” I stated referring to what he said earlier.
“Yeah, I guess I did want to talk.” He said looking at me.
“Do you not want to talk now?”
“No, I still want to talk.”
“Well, what did you want to talk about?”
He paused think of how he was going to word everything I guessed.
“You know Bill loves you, right?”
“Yes.”
“How do you feel about him?”
“I love him too, but…”
“But what?”
“I…I’ve had this thing for another guy for quite a while now…”
He acted like he wasn’t interested, but I could tell in his voice he was.
“Who’s the guy?”
“Um…well…”
I was purposefully putting him in suspense. Then I thought I would freak him out a little.
“Georg.” I kept my face serious.
His mouth dropped and he rolled off the bed. “You have to be kidding me!” he practically yelled.
I had to laugh. I fell over and rolled onto my back laughing hysterically at Tom’s face.
“You bitch!” He almost screamed.
I couldn’t stop laughing.
“You’re going to pay for this!”
I wasn’t afraid…that was…until he got on top of me.
“Get off Tom!” I was still laughing.
“Tell me who he is!” He began to tickle my sides.
“Get off!” I shrieked.
“Who is he?!”
I wasn’t able to say anything.
“Who is he, Ella?!”
“Y-you!” I blurted out.
“You’re kidding me.” he chuckled rolling off.
“Why would I be kidding?” I began to calm down, getting a tad confused.
“Because, I’m not worth your time. Now who is he.”
“I’m serious, Tom.”
“You can’t be.”
“I am.”
“I don’t think you are.”
“Well, I am. Why won’t you believe me?” I asked my voice somewhat sounding like a five-year-old.
I then was shocked. I felt Tom’s lips on mine. They were soft and I didn’t want them to leave, but leave they did.
I looked at Tom’s face that was now only a bout an inch from mine.
“I don’t believe you…because, nothing that good ever happens to me.” He breathed out. Getting up, he left the room. Leaving me speechless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while.
I'll try to update more sooner.
comments=love, updates