Love or Lust

Chapter Thirty-two

Bill and I had decided to go to the mall and shop for clothes. I protested him buying me clothes, but he insisted. He had already bought several shirts, that he had had me try on and also several pairs of jeans. I felt like he was trying to buy me a new wardrobe.

“Oh! This would look cute on you!” He beamed grabbing yet another shirt. “Go put it on!”
“I think we’ve established what size my shirts should be. I don’t think-”
“Go try it on! You never know how a shirt will feel unless you try it on.” He scolded me somewhat.
“Okay Clinton, or are you Stacey?” I said referring to the show ‘What not to wear.’
“Neither, I’ve got better style than both.” He chuckled.
I laughed along with him then headed toward the changing room. I quickly changed into that shirt, it was tightly fight hugging my figure. It was black and had a red heart on the front, with a small white skull stitched in the middle I likes the shirt. It was cute. I opened the door looking around for Bill. He was busy looking at studded belts.
“Bill!” I called out, getting his attention.

He walked over holding three belts. “Oh mien gott! You look great in that shirt!” He clapped then held out the belts. “Which belt do you like?”
“Um…” I pointed to the black and white checkered one. “That one.”
“Okay, I was getting you all three anyway.” He snicker a bit.
“I don’t’ want you buying me all this stuff, Bill.” I stated going back into the changing room and changing back into my shirt I had been wearing before.
“I don’t care. I want to buy you all this stuff.” He shrugged.
“Thanks.” I smiled. My mother would never let me get the style of clothing I liked. I usual took Bill’s clothes or he would buy them for me.
“No problem.” He chimed. “Now, let’s go get you a couple pair of shoes.”
“Oh god, I have shoes.” I protested looking down at my converse.
“They are falling apart. We are getting you new ones.”
He demanded grabbing my arm and leading me to one of the many shoe stores, that were located in the mall. He had the bags of clothes in his other hand. “Oh! Then I should take you to get your nail done!”
“Stop right there, sparky. I can paint my own damn nails, so getting my nails done is out of the question.” I glared at him somewhat as we walked into the next store.
“Fine.” He sighed pouting. “Go pick two pairs of shoes.”
“Why two?”
“You want more?”
“No, I can just settle for one pair.”
“Well I say two.”
I rolled my eyes then browsed the many converse, finding two pairs I like.
A pair that were black and a pair of dark purple. “Here’s two.” I said as Bill stood next to me.
“Okay, grab your size then lets go eat!”
I laughed at Bill’s girlish stupidity.
Bill could be such a girl at times, but that is who bill is. It doesn’t mean he’s gay either, it just means he’s sensitive and knows what girls like and don’t like, most of the time.
I hated the fact that everyone at school would call him gay. Because of how he looked. They didn’t know him, they didn’t know who he was. That’s all history now though, school was behind them.
For me though, I should probably go back, seeing that I’ll never be famous and I probably won’t have the guys in my life forever like I wanted them to be.
“What do you want to eat?” Bill asked as we sat at a table in the food court.
“Anything really. You decide.”
“Kay.” He almost sang as he walked to get in line for what looked to be Burger King. I shook my head laughing. He would always go for a place that had burgers.
After we had gotten done eating we left the mall heading back to his house. The car ride was quiet, but it was a peaceful silence. I guessed that Bill was thinking, which gave me my own time to think.

Bill’s POV
As I drove Ella and I home from the mall, I found myself thinking. I thought of how I only wanted Ella to be happy, and if she wanted to be with Tom rather than me, that I should let her. I could always find another girl, there are other fish in the sea as many often say.
Don’t get me wrong, I love Ella, with all my heart I do. But if she wants to be with someone else, that will make her happy, I’m game for it. Sometimes you have to know when to hold your cards and other times you need to know when to fold ‘em. At this moment I was folding my cards. I was going to let Ella be with the guy she really wanted. I was letting her be with Tom, for her happiness. I would find someone else in my life, I may not love them as much as I love Ella, but I’ll still probably be in love with them. If not then I guess I was just not meant to have anyone in my life. One thing was positive though, I would always be there when Ella needed me. I would be there to help her talk to my brother and get them together, just to make her happy. That’s all I wanted. For her to be happy. I don’t know how many times I can say that.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is somewhat of a filler, but it let's you get into Bill's head a little bit.
well I'm keeping my promise about updating quicker so far. Let's see if I can keep it up.
comments=updates love.