Love or Lust

Chapter Thirty-six

I woke up to the sun shining right on my face, apparently I left my curtains open. I sat up noticing that I was still dressed in my outfit from yesterday. I looked around, confused as to how I got to my room in the first place. I remembered falling asleep after Bill had called me, telling me that Tom wouldn’t be home. I knew it was because he had found some girl to fuck.
All my thoughts left me, when the scent of pancakes entered my room. I got up and tip toed to my door that was already cracked open. I felt like a kid as I peeked through the crack. I could see part of the kitchen from my room.
I was amazed when I saw Tom in front of the stove. I almost fell over from amazement. Tom Kaulitz, was actually cooking. He must have had a really good fuck last night. I walked out of my room through the living room, to the doorway of the kitchen. “Shouldn’t you be cooking for the girl you fucked?” I asked watching him as he stood over the stove.
“I didn’t fuck anyone.” His voice was content. He had to be lying.
“Liar.” I narrowed my eyes as he turned, setting a plate of chocolate chip pancakes on the table.
“Why would I lie to you?” He asked looking at me.
“Because, you sound too content to have not fucked someone.”
“I’m content, yes, but that doesn’t mean I got laid.” He said turning the stove off as he sat two plates on the table. “Now eat your breakfast.”
“Did you go grocery shopping this morning? I mean we didn’t have anything in the fridge yesterday.” I sat down taking two pancakes and putting them on my plate. I then grabbed the syrup from the middle of the table, pouring it on my pancakes.
“Yeah, you were sleeping like a rock, so I decided to go get some stuff. Now you won’t be starving when I have to go to the studio.” He smiled also sitting down, getting some pancakes.
“I didn’t even know you could cook.” I was somewhat playing with my fork, afraid that the pancakes might try to kill me.
“Thought I’d try something new.” Tom shrugged sticking a forkful in his mouth.
I deemed them safe -seeing that he didn’t fall over dead- and ate some myself. Amazingly it was good.
I unknowingly made an “Mm.” sound as I took another forkful.
“Good?” Tom laughed.
“Shut up. You’re a better cook than I thought you would be.” I mumbled.
“Why, thank you.” he smiled.
“Uh-huh, just so you know. You’re in charge of making breakfast from now on.”
“As long as you make dinner.”
“So what are we going to be doing for lunch?”
“Probably eat out if I’m not at the studio.”
“And what if you are at the studio?”
“Then you’ll have to figure out what to eat, or starve until I get home.”
“You’re so nice.”
“I know I am.”
“Do you have to go to the studio today?”
“No, David gave us the day off.”
“Why is that?”
“We didn’t work as well as we should have yesterday, so he’s giving us today to completely settled in.”
“That’s nice.”
“Mhm…so what do you want to do today?”
“Watch TV.” I yawned.
“Sounds good.”
“Yup, that’s what I thought too.”

After breakfast I took a shower and changed into my pajamas. I didn’t think we were going anywhere and didn’t care if Tom wanted to go anywhere. I sat on the couch watching Scrubs, one of my favorite shows. Lucky me, it was a Scrubs marathon. Tom was sitting in the lounge chair, also watching the TV.
“So….” I said boredly, trying to start a conversation.
“So, what?” Tom asked.
“I don’t know…If you didn’t fuck someone lat night then why are you so content?”
“Not this again.”
“Just tell me.”
“I just am, now drop it.”
“Please tell me?”
“Ugh…I’m so content, because you wanted me to stay in your room last night and I did, okay?”
“When did I want you to stay in my room?”
“Last night, you were acting like a five year old and asked me to stay.”
I thought a moment, but didn’t remember such a thing.
“I don’t recall that.”
“Well you did.”
“Okay, whatever you say.”
“You did.”
“Sure I did.”
“Ella, you did.”
“I said whatever, now drop it.”
“I’m not going to drop it because you did ask me to say.”
“Alright, whatever.”
“I’m going to take a nap.” Tom stood up, going to his room.
“Sweet dreams honey!” I called after him.
“How can they be sweet if they’re about you!” His voice was joking there for, I thought nothing of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm updating early today because I updated late yesterday and I'm sorry about that. I wasn't feeling to well yesterday.
Thank you all for reading and baring with me. I hope you like where I'm trying to take this story.
comments=updates,love