Eight Days A Week

White Lines & Red Lines

The guys had finished up their performances later than usual, but still had so much energy. They were now retreating back at their hotel. It felt good to be in a bed and to be able to take a shower. It was now fun and relaxed since Dave and Cade made up.

Everybody was hanging out in John and Jared’s room. Cade sat happily in Dave’s lap with her arm wrapped around his shoulder. Her fingers were lightly playing with the ends o his hair. His arm was snaked lovingly around her waist. Both with stupid grins plastered on their faces.

Cappie’s face smiled enviously at the couple. So badly she wanted to have that again. Kennedy noticed her from across the room. Moving unnoticed, he made his way across the room, taking a seat on the floor against the wall next o Cappie. She gave him a small smile which he returned. Cappie looked back over at Cade and Dave. He was whispering something in her ear causing her to giggle.

“You okay?” he asked, concerned.

“Hmm…?” she turned her head to look at him. “Yeah.” She looked back at the couple. “Their so happy together. I’m glad they made up.”

Kennedy nodded his head in agreement looking at them, then back to Cappie. “You look like something else is bothering you though.” he said, voicing his concern.

She turned her body so that she was facing him. He couldn’t help but notice her tan legs in her shorts. “Kenny, what if--?”

“Yes?” he sounded way to anxious.

“What if I told you that I--” Something collided with the back of her head causing her to stop what she was saying. She whipped her head around to look at the culprit. “What the hell?”

“We’re going swimming.” Cade said, smiling brightly obviously oblivious to what was happening between her and Kennedy. Both Cappie and Kennedy wanted to slap it off her face. “Get your suit on hoe.” Cappie laughed and grabbed the attire thrown at her. She got up and followed Cade into the bathroom to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Le sigh.
Why must things be complicated.
One more chapter.
I can barely contain my excitement.
WOOOO!

FEEDBACK!!!

New Garrett Nickelsen story.
Until You're Mine