Eight Days A Week

You're Ever So Inviting

Cappie sat at The Maine’s merch booth thinking hard about what Cade had said. No, Kennedy broke her heat and she hated him for it. Did she still love him? NO! NO! NO!

“Penny for your thoughts?” John said, smiling at her as he sat down.

“Oh, uhm,” She snapped out of her trance. “what?”

John laughed at her. “C’mon, I bet I could beat you at Mario kart.”

“Oh whatever.” On Cappie’s bus, they had just recently acquired a wii equipped with Mario kart. The crew had been staying up late to play it.

They sat playing the game. Yelling obscenities, trying to mess each other up. “Princess Peach wins again!” Cappie yelled, dropping the steering wheel.

“I let you win,” John sulked.

“You’re a loser!” Cappie said, pointing her finger at him and laughing in his face.

“Shut up!” He pushed her, knocking her to the ground.

“Ow!” she reacted. John immediately hovered over her with an apologetic look. “Ass!” she yelled at him jokingly.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” he spit out. “I didn’t think I would actually--”

“--Johnohh!”

He stopped and looked down at her. “I’m fine.” she assured him. “Really.” his expression softened in relief. Before they could both comprehend what was happening his lips crashed onto hers. She was responding with eagerness. Willingly. Her hands were becoming entangled in his hair, pulling him closer. His hands were beginning to roam her body.

Suddenly, they heard voices at the door, causing them to jump apart from each other. They immediately sat in the positions they were in just moments before and stared at the television.

Jamie then appeared on the bus coming through the doorway. He smiled at both of them. “Hey guys,” he said cheerily. He noticed the Mario kart out. “Did you kick his ass?” Cappie and Cade were both the best at this game.

Cappie laughed nervously. “Hah, yeah.”

“I gotta go.” John said, standing up. “Set soon.” Both John and Cappie looked at each other briefly before walking off.

Jamie looked between them. “Weird.” he commented.

“You have no idea.” Cappie said smiling, as she shook her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHSHIT!
I've just created some dramaaaaa!
haha, shoutout to Andrea! Everytime she updates, I update.
(:

feedback, ya?
Tell me what you think.