Eight Days A Week

She Loves You

“Cade!” Cappie yelled, finally finding Cade on their bus. She’d been on the couch sleeping. Now she was suddenly awake. “CADE!” Cade groaned and rolled over. “I have something to tell you!” Cade groaned again.

“What could possibly be so important?” she said grumpily. She’d been in the middle of a really good dream.

“I kissed Johnohh!” Cappie blurted out, then immediately put her hands over her mouth. Cade jumped up and looked at her.

“OH MY GOD!” Cade nearly screamed. “Are you serious?” she asked. Cappie nodded with her hands still over her mouth. “Well?” Cade wanted details. And fast.

“Kennedy popped into my mind.” Cappie said quickly again.

“What?”

“I couldn’t help it. It was Kennedy that I pictured. Kennedy that I was making out with.
Cade’s eyes bugged out of her head. “I told you!” She pointed at her with her neatly polished, manicured finger. “You still love him.”

“I do NOT!” Cappie yelled in defense.

“Then how would you explain it?”

“Old habits die hard, that’s all.”

“And first loves never die.” Cade countered.

****************************************************************************************************

“Hey brah,” Jimmie said, greeting Kennedy as he sat by him. Kennedy nodded
weakly. “What’s bugging you?”

“I found out John and Cappie made out.” Kennedy said sullenly.

“Man you think that’s bad, I got some shit to tell you.” Jimmie grabbed a beer from the cooler next to him. He offered it to Kennedy, who declined by shaking his head. Jimmie shrugged and popped it open for himself. Kennedy looked and saw he had another beer already open.

“Aren’t you gonna finish the other one first?” Kennedy asked, raising his eyebrows, now noticing there were at least three other empty bottles.

Jimmie laughed. “I’ll drink them both.” He laughed again. “I plan on getting so wasted tonight!” Kennedy could tell Jimmie was already buzzed. “But it turns out that Dave looks at porn and Cade found it!” Jimmie giggled to himself.

“Seriously?” Kennedy asked, raising his eyebrows out of pure interest this time.

“She blamed in on me.” Jimmie said, now getting somewhat angry. “This isn’t helping my reputation with the ladies.” Now he looked like he wanted to cry. But then his expression changed to gality as when Kennedy first found him. “Cappie found him watching it today!” Jimmie began to laugh again. “She made him promise to tell Cade tonight.”

“Wow.” Was all Kennedy could say. “Seems as though Caps is caught in all the drama.” Only figures. Cappie never meant to be, she always just sort of stumbled into it. She was always so cute when she tripped. Everything about her was cute in his eyes. Kennedy was getting frustrated with himself. He made a promise that he would have fun tonight; not sit and sulk thinking about Cappie, while he watched her flirt with other guys.

“Let’s go pick up chicks.” Jimmie said, interrupting Kennedy’s thoughts.

“Huh?” Kennedy looked up at him.

“C’mon. I know the perfect girl for you.” Jimmie picked up his beers and began to walk away as Kennedy followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohfuck!
I met CUTE IS WHAT WE AIM FOR.
their my favorite fucking band of all time.
i'm their damn veteran fan, before they were even signed!

anyways, feedback of course.