Eight Days A Week

One Of Those Nights...

Cappie was struggling with trying not to tell Cade about her boyfriend’s addiction. Cade was completely clueless. But Dave promised he would tell Cade, so Cappie kept her mouth shut.

The two grabbed bottles of water, not interested in getting wasted. “So,” Cappie said, casually starting off the conversation. “Talk to Dave lately?”

“Talk to Kennedy lately?” Cade retorted back smiling.

“Shut up.” Cappie said, all too quickly. She kept telling herself that she still hated Kennedy. “Oh look, there’s Dave.” Both girls looked over, and sure enough there was Dave talking to Hayley Williams.

“Well c’mon.” Cade said, grabbing Cappie’s hand and dragging her in his direction.

Cappie looked around as they were walking to see who was there. Right next to the bonfire sat Kennedy. In his lap sat a girl with black hair, way to much makeup and a revealing shirt that was revealing her barely there chest. Her hand was running through his hair. Cappie used to play with his hair like that. They used to sit like that. Now there was some dumb girl sitting on Kennedy. Her Kennedy. Something boiled in the pit of her stomach, finally erupting out of her mouth. “Get off my boyfriend!”

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her. Realizing what she said, she became mortified. Kennedy looked confused. Doing the only thing she could think of, she ran away. Cade came to the rescue.

“Yeah!” She yelled. “I love that song! Get Off My Boyfriend! Someone should play it right now.” Everyone gave her a weird look before finally going back to what they were just previously doing.

Kennedy pushed the girl off of him and began to walk fast in the direction Cappie had just ran off in. Cade stepping out in front of him. “No, just leave her alone.” Cade said. Kennedy opened his mouth to say something, then stopped himself. He nodded, then walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHGOD!
What is going to happen?!
tell me what you think is going to happen.